No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have really enjoyed seeing all of the textures that have been created by all of the talented people on this thread! I'm looking forward to seeing how these new textures are used next week even more!!

Haven't found time to try to make a texture yet... had a few other art/writing obligations.

Made a wallpaper for the Doc & the Wild Man thread's Quarantine Celebration today.

Used Sarai's tut. Thank you for the tut Sarai, I really enjoyed playing with it.

sigpic

Comment

Bay, it's absolutely beautiful!

Comment

Thanks ~lg.

I made one other piece of art for the celebration that I wanted to share...

sigpic

Comment

You're welcome, Bay.

Comment

Those are looking good, Bailey . Love especially the second (celebration) one.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
            Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Beautiful Bay, especially the first one - even if it's not my 'ship

And thanks lg
              sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

You're welcome, Mr.

Comment

They're lovely bay!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Hyndara, Mr and Mane. I do tend to ship(s) for most everything I watch... can't help myself. And I find I enjoy most ships too... that and flyboys
                    sigpic

Comment

I used Syfy's Tut to make those siggies!

Comment

I thought you might have, they're lovely!
                        sigpic

Comment

Those are wonderful, Deli.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you maneth! But I'm terrible at following tuts, especially for the coloring as I usually do all by myself (and sometimes I randomly try things that goes well but I couldn't "tut" anybody)

Bai, I'm about to try the Sarai's tut. Your wallpaper is really beautiful!

Comment

Thank you Deli, and I'm looking forward to seeing what your finished art looks like after using Sarai's tut.
                              sigpic

Comment

So. Many. Gorgeous. Pretties!

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                                Can we use any art we've made using this week's textures in next week's challenge? Some people have made lots of lovely art this week and it would be a shame to disqualify them for being made too early.
                                I'd say that's fine Jumble, Sarai, do you agree?
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X