Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    WOW! Beautiful textures everyone! I'll have to try my hand at texture making...

WOW, really? Cool!

About the same time I will...which is never.

Nice job lady! I don't watch Psych! but this is really great! Okay, I did wat ch one episode and, admittedly, Shawn and Gus are a little too silly for my tastes. Wouldn't mind seeing James Roday in a serious role though...looks kinda hot when he has a serious look on his face.

WOW! Another one lady? So happy that you think enough of my tut (and sig) to go back to it like you have. I'm...flattered. I used to watch Numbers all the time when it was on. Great sig!

Okay, I came in here to drop off my latest arties. Some Dean sigs...

This was made using Sy's tut...
    http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...-sig-sytut.jpg

These were inspired by the latest episode of Supernatural, "Time After Time", in which Dean is transported back in time (by Chronos - the God of Time) to 1944 where he meets Eliot Ness...who just happens to be a hunter like Dean.

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...-1940s-sig.jpg

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...fedora-sig.jpg
    ...my current sig has a different font that I think works better.

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...chable-sig.jpg
    Thanks! I loved your sig and tut. It was just so clean and versatile.

Comment

Love your take on sy's tut RiG! And all the textures are so cool.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey all!

A new texture from me.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post

Very nice hun

Comment

Cool texture scifan!
            sigpic

Comment

So many more pretties . LG, I LOVE that!! Totally snurched. Really can't wait to see all these together, even though I'm not sure how it's going to work quite yet ;o

In response to your question, the steps are from a shot I took at Corfe Castle in Dorset on holiday last year

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                Cool texture scifan!
                Thanks hun.

Sorry so dark.

Comment

Thank you, sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    So many more pretties . LG, I LOVE that!! Totally snurched. Really can't wait to see all these together, even though I'm not sure how it's going to work quite yet ;o

In response to your question, the steps are from a shot I took at Corfe Castle in Dorset on holiday last year
                    Thank you, Sarai! That pic of the steps was just perfect for something. Not sure what yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                      Lovely sigs, RiG!
                      Thank you!

Can't wait to watch that episode *thud* . Jensen looks so damned hot in the art
                      You will love the episode!He is incredibly sexy in the it! I posted the sigs in the Jensen thunk thread so my fellow thunkers there could see them.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Love those sigs RiG!
                      Thanks!

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Thanks hun.
                      You're welcome.

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                      Thanks! I loved your sig and tut. It was just so clean and versatile.
                      Wow, I didn't realize that. And you're welcome.

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                      Love your take on sy's tut RiG! And all the textures are so cool.
                      Thank you!

Haven't tried making a texture yet...

...wish me luck!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Gorgeous gorgeous work everyone!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Some textures from me. All started from photos and various lighting effects (curves, levels) and colouring (colour balance, selective colour, photo filters) or blurs applied.

<snippedy-do-da>

Not sure if we'll be able to use any, but it's been lots of fun playing!! Not sure I envy Jumble with the challenge post this week , might just be an idea to submit the links to our posts/textures or cap the entries? What do you think Josi?
                        I've been wondering the same. Especially as next week's challenge is to use the textures, and the choice at the moment might end up being a bit overwhelming What about the idea of submitting just two or three each so that we don't end up with such a huge amount, and then a link to your post(s) for any others? The only thing I'm wondering about that though is that Jumble will already have uploaded a lot of them to PB and it might be more of a hassle for her to take down or filter through for the ones we want. Jumble, what do you reckon?

And do I spy Chatsworth there by any chance?!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          I've been wondering the same. Especially as next week's challenge is to use the textures, and the choice at the moment might end up being a bit overwhelming What about the idea of submitting just two or three each so that we don't end up with such a huge amount, and then a link to your post(s) for any others? The only thing I'm wondering about that though is that Jumble will already have uploaded a lot of them to PB and it might be more of a hassle for her to take down or filter through for the ones we want. Jumble, what do you reckon?

And do I spy Chatsworth there by any chance?!
                          Good idea *awaits Jumble's input patiently*

And yes, yes you do

Comment

Everyone has made such fantastic textures and some beautiful petty art too!!!

Another couple from me

sigpic
                            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Gorgeous textures, Mr, Scifan and Lg.

Beautiful Dean and Jensen siggys, RIG. We get that episode next Monday night.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Beautiful textures!

And, because I just couldn't leave mine alone. (I actually woke up with the entire WP in my head and had to put the texture together to make the WP.)

Comment

Working...
                                X