No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice ones Josi......... I snurched the quote too.......

Comment

Love the TEAM, Nola

Beautiful team entries, Hyndara. Can I ask who the red one represents?

Josi, those are wonderful... love the Castle one especially. Found myself immediately looking for the word "Writer".

Jumble, love that you combined team and multi-color... and I love that quote you and Josi used.
      sigpic

Comment

Fantastically amazing beautiful work as always lg, Jumble, Nola, Sy Hyn, maneth, Nad, Josi, Bay, sha, TT, SeN, Graceful, Estrela and anyone else I have inadvertently neglected to mention

Had a go at this weeks challenge - finally, although I'm not entirely sure which colouring I prefer

sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Thanks Bay and Mr

I like the first one best Mr - it's sharper and has more depth, plus you can see their faces more clearly

DON'T FORGET TO SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO ME!!
          YOU HAVE ABOUT THREE HOURS!!!

Comment

Mmm, another difficult choice MR! I think I'd go with the second one just for the way the increased light brings out the girls face, but I do love that colouring being the Haven sign in the first one
            sigpic

Comment

Wonderful Mr... love the second one.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Martinmas%202011/Jumble-multi.jpg
                It is an excellent quote. And works very well for MAD Lovely Jumbly Multicolouredness

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                Love the TEAM, Nola

Beautiful team entries, Hyndara. Can I ask who the red one represents?

Josi, those are wonderful... love the Castle one especially. Found myself immediately looking for the word "Writer".

Jumble, love that you combined team and multi-color... and I love that quote you and Josi used.
                Thanks! I had to trawl through a lot of screencaps to find one where they were all lined up nicely with the words visible though

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                Fantastically amazing beautiful work as always lg, Jumble, Nola, Sy Hyn, maneth, Nad, Josi, Bay, sha, TT, SeN, Graceful, Estrela and anyone else I have inadvertently neglected to mention

Had a go at this weeks challenge - finally, although I'm not entirely sure which colouring I prefer

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...rk/Haven-1.jpg

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...ork/Havena.jpg
                Lovely work! I agree with Jumble partly - I generally prefer the colouring of the first one (wonderfully atmospheric), though I'm less certain about the purple going over their faces. I think if it were me I'd try to lighten that part of the colouring a little just so they don't end up kind of absorbed into the background, if that makes sense
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Lovely teamy challenge entries hyn, bay and Nola!

Couple from me:

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...mcastlesig.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m.../wwteamsig.jpg

Had to do the latter after Nola used the same quote earlier in the week
                  I just adore WW - perfect use of that quote!
                  Originally posted by Jumble View Post

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...mble-multi.jpg
                  They have, haven't they?
                  Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...rk/Haven-1.jpg

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...ork/Havena.jpg
                  I like the over-all coloring of the first, but like josi said, lightening their faces just a bit might be better.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    I just adore WW - perfect use of that quote!
                    I can't completely claim credit for putting the two together Bartlet quotes it himself at one point
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jumble, Bay, Sha and josi

The problem I had was I loved the colouring bhind the Haven sign in the first one and the highlighting in the second, but I couldn't seem to get both..... just need more practice I guess

Some of my favourites from Martinmas

sigpic

Comment

And a couple more

sigpic

Comment

Wow, that's a lot Martinmas, MR - and everyone is great. The Haven-sigs ... personally I would prefer the first one a bit more. And they really makes me smile (watched the Holiday-ep yesterday ).

Josi, now I have to ask: What is the second one from? It looks great but I don't know where it is from.

Jumble, love the multicolor art!

Bailey, the Red set is True Blood. Maybe a bit ... far away from "Team" because that's more about the maincast. But as it isn't done for a challenge I thought why not?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                          Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic
                          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                            Josi, now I have to ask: What is the second one from? It looks great but I don't know where it is from.
                            It's The West Wing
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                              Bailey, the Red set is True Blood. Maybe a bit ... far away from "Team" because that's more about the maincast. But as it isn't done for a challenge I thought why not?
                              Makes the dominant color of your sig perfect!
                              sigpic

Comment

Wonderful Mr!!!My fav is the second one.

Awesome arties Hyn, josi, Mr and Jumble!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X