Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love all the art

I finally have some time off so I was able to do something for the challenge. While I was working on it, I got distracted with one pic, started to play and actually created something else (not for the challenge):

And this is the challenge entry:

I really prefer the first one

Comment

Beautiful art Sha, Bailey, mane, Hyn, Jumble and SeNedra!

Thanks Nola. George has always been my fave and I love that photo of him so I had to do something with it
      sigpic
      Thanks to Jann (starlover) for the gorgeous sig!

Comment

SeN - I like the softness of the first one too.

Okay lg, you got me to try it. First time I've tried Actions - I had to go to Help to figure out where they were! I messed up on one of the pics, but overall not too bad.

sigpic

Comment

Love the Sanctuary Posts Jumble and especially love the new sig!

Comment

Love it, Nola!

Comment

Great stuff Nola, SeN & Jumble. I especially like the smooth look on SeN's Elizabeth sig.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                Great stuff Nola, SeN & Jumble. I especially like the smooth look on SeN's Elizabeth sig.
                Oh, me, too! And the heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                  I love the reflection, Nola!
                  Maneth, I better shut my mouth, sorry. Not my cup of tea, not my guy on interest, not my favorite show. To be correct, I will avoid e v e r y t h i n g where this guy is involved in. So, no comment besides that I feel really, really sorry for you
                  I'm sorry that liking a show you hate got me off your friendship list. But I don't count people friends who can't agree to disagree, and never have.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think I'm finally switching head-spaces for characters here! But, I made this one for the Team Flyboy challenge today (well, it's still Wednesday for another twelve minutes or so where I'm at).

This is what I set out to make earlier and couldn't get to work!

Comment

Nice change-up with the frames lg
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        Nice change-up with the frames lg
                        Thank you.

I'm learning that I love working with frames and cropping.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamTeslen View Post
                          Love the Sanctuary Posts Jumble and especially love the new sig!

Thanks And I thought you might Beautifully made by Nad

Beautiful jobs on that tut lg and Nola

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                            Maneth, I better shut my mouth, sorry. Not my cup of tea, not my guy on interest, not my favorite show. To be correct, I will avoid e v e r y t h i n g where this guy is involved in. So, no comment besides that I feel really, really sorry for you
                            Quoting from Josi's opening post on the thread:

2. Be nice. The whole idea of this thread is to have fun and share our artwork, so if you don't like or even know the fandom/character/pairing/whatever, then please limit your comments to the art itself. We want this to be a friendly place, so bashing of any kind will not be tolerated.
                            Artwork for All means what it says.
                            Last edited by Jumble; 29 December 2011, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Very nice arties SeN, Nola and lg.

Which one looks better

sigpic

Comment

Whoa! That's a hard one to call Sy! They're both gorgeous!

I think if I had to choose, I'd say the second one, purely because it has more colour and you know me and colour

Comment

Working...
                                X