No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a reflection so much as a shadow effect. That's why it gets longer, slightly wider, and fuzzier at the end. It was an interesting tut.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Not a reflection so much as a shadow effect. That's why it gets longer, slightly wider, and fuzzier at the end. It was an interesting tut.
      Sorry that I was wrong. It's a great effect anyway . Love it!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Well, we all did those reflection challenges awhile back, so that's the natural first thought.

Hyn, I never watched either of those programs (maybe that's why they didn't last too long? ) I particularly like the over-exposure in the Lie to Me avi.
        sigpic

Comment

Awww hyn, never mind. Matter of taste after all, so there's absolutely no need to feel sorry for me. I know nothing about the actor but I admit to being rather fascinated by the character...

The writing says Rush, so I guess that answers Nola's question. Just started watching SGU and so far I'm enjoying it very much. But then, I tend to like dark shows, so in that sense my liking for SG-1 and SGA is rather atypical.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            Well, we all did those reflection challenges awhile back, so that's the natural first thought.

Hyn, I never watched either of those programs (maybe that's why they didn't last too long? ) I particularly like the over-exposure in the Lie to Me avi.
            Life was another victim of the author's strike *sniff* and lasted only two seasons. It was a show about a cop who were in prison for twelve years for murder and come free and return to the police.

But that you don't know about Lie to me makes me wonder. It was a new show and got three seasons before it was cancelled by ABC this year. Here in Germany it is a great success as it was in US (when the reports I read about the show were right). ABC shocked everyone with the cancellation because the ratings were growing all over the seasons (shame on you, baaad network!!!).

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
            Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Oh, I had *heard* of it, I had just never *watched* it

Here's another tut - for Flame Text - that I tried out today.

sigpic

Comment

LOVE IT Nola! Thanks for the tut

Comment

Lovely, Nola.

So, I started off to make something for the Team Flyboy's "Communicating Long Distance" challenge today. Came up with this instead, using Josi's tut. It's for one of my stories, "Eighteen Days," where the couple travels from place to place during vacation. Each of the pics is one of the places they visited.

Comment

Oh, nice job lg I really must try that tut one of these days..........

Comment

Wonderful arties Sha, Bay, maneth, Nola, Hyn and lg.

Thanks Graceful and Nola
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Jumble and Sy.

I made that set with GIMP, Jumble. I can't figure out how to get the Instagram actions to work right, but I just messed with color balance and fill layers until I got what I wanted.

Comment

that really turned out beautiful lg. I'm going to have to give that tut a shot. I'm getting a bit more confident about following tuts now that I'm learning what different things ARE - most of the time I know what somebody means when they say to do something now!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Nola. I just love the old polaroid look so much that I keep going back.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                              Thank you, Jumble and Sy.

I made that set with GIMP, Jumble. I can't figure out how to get the Instagram actions to work right, but I just messed with color balance and fill layers until I got what I wanted.
                              Ah, right. I have the actions installed in PS so I should be able to do it......... although knowing me I'll mess with the layers anyway

Comment

And doubling up for the Team Challenge...

Comment

Working...
                                X