Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks maneth, Bay!!

I'm having problems with my comp...I try to post more for today challenges...

I'll be back..I hope
    sigpic

Comment

Here's another one........

I'll be making the 'official' Challenge post in one and a half hours, so please get your entries to me asap

Comment

Hmm, not going to have any time to get anything to you by then so I'll have to submit some old bits and bobs.

Totally my fault - your post about the time when you were going to make the challenge post went in one ear and out the other

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Here's another one........

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Sigs/shorts-dressed-man.jpg/

I'll be making the 'official' Challenge post in one and a half hours, so please get your entries to me asap
          Yay, very excited, I forgot it was going up early.

Love the shorts dressed man.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Hmm, not going to have any time to get anything to you by then so I'll have to submit some old bits and bobs.

Totally my fault - your post about the time when you were going to make the challenge post went in one ear and out the other
            Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
            Yay, very excited, I forgot it was going up early.

Love the shorts dressed man.
            Yeah, sorry about that, but there have been a LOT of entries and I'm off out for an early dinner with Jo and the boys so I need to get the post up soon

Comment

Love your Shorts Dressed Man sig, Jumble!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Yeah, sorry about that, but there have been a LOT of entries and I'm off out for an early dinner with Jo and the boys so I need to get the post up soon
                Nah, don't worry about it. Just PMed you

And I hope you have a fab time with Jo and the boys *huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Gorgeous! Love the subject matter, and the colouring, and really love the sketch effect on the text. May have to snurch that idea
                  Thanks! I love angst The font is Sketch Block.
                  sigpic
                  || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
                    Thanks! I love angst The font is Sketch Block.
                    Wow, some brilliant fonts on that site, thanks for the link.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hope you got my entries Jumble, as a response to yours.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
                        Wow, some brilliant fonts on that site, thanks for the link.
                        Yeah, I got a lot of my fonts from there.
                        sigpic
                        || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Challenge is going to take FOUR posts, so please nobody post until I'm done so they're all together

Comment

Challenge Week One
                            "Why I Love..."

To kickstart our weekly challenges (and hopefully demonstrate just how broad fandom can be) your task this week is to submit a piece of artwork from your favourite fandom. We're opening up the floor to absolutely any kind of medium - the usual artwork (icons, wallpapers, signatures etc.), videos, hand drawings, photographs. Absolutely anything you use to celebrate and showcase the fandoms you love. The real challenge here is you have to show why you love this fandom so much. It might be the genre, a certain ship, a certain actor, the way it is directed...anything as long as you show why you love it.

As it's the first week we want to ease you in so we're also allowing entries that have already been made. So if you really don't have time in the next week to make anything new, find your favourite sig, WP, icon, video etc. post it and send it in! It's that simple!!

So to round-up...

Theme: "Why I Love..." - submit a piece of artwork that shows why you love a certain fandom
                            Format: Any

Bailey

Blacky Kitten

ClassicCouples

Djgirl

Eric Northman makes the whole show for True Blood. Talk about a complex character. He is 1000 years old and just awesome as heck. I love his badass side and his soft side we are seeing this season.

Daniel...He has such compassion and is a complex character that I so enjoyed see grow over the ten years. It doesn't hurt that he is devastatingly handsome.

Jack and Daniel's friendship over the years was just awesome. It kept me watching week after week and there are very few dynamics that work that well on television together.

Egle

Estrela

IcarusAbides

My reasons why I love the topic is because Farscape was the first Sci Fi show that I really got into and my favorite aspect of it was always the relationship between John and Aeryn.

Josiane

Why I love... old school SG1 of course

This is one of my favourite scenes in any show, and I love it because it's very funny and very sweet. Which is kind of also the reason I love Josh/Donna and this scene is so very them

Ladygris

LadyGalaxyJ

Why I love Sanctuary? The Five. (I know Nigel's not there, but shhhh!)

continued………
                            Last edited by Jumble; 12 August 2011, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Sarai

Since I can't really pick between my many favourite fandoms I'm taking a different tack -
                              shipping seems to be a recurring theme for me so without further a do "Why I Love Shipping..."

Stargate - Sam and Jack
                              My first proper ship. You never forget your first...

West Wing - Josh and Donna
                              West Wing without a doubt has, hands down, the greatest writing in a tv show that I've ever seen. Aaron Sorkin is a master and even though he left after season 4, the writers kept up the style the audience was accustomed to. These two characters were meant for each other from the get-go and the writers do not disappoint.

Bones and Castle - Great pairing, tons of chemistry, superb acting and writing (well, in Castle's case at least) all combine to make these my favourite ships on TV at the moment.

XFChemist

Jumble

continued…………
                              Last edited by Jumble; 12 August 2011, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Luvnjack

(his big smile and the way the corners of his eyes crinkle)

Loserinc

Why do I love the SG universe so much, Pretty Wraith Boys!!!! (yes, since finally discovering Atlantis, poor Daniel is wandering about alone )

Maneth

This one of Joe's eyes, simply because his eyes caught my attention first.

An earlier entry into another challenge, simply because they are my favorite Trek couple

Oma

Why I Love...Angst! I love creating an angsty feel with my artwork, this sig is one of my faves. I've got loads with dark, grungy textures (which I also love), but this one is more subtle. *angsty sigh*

Padme

Padme - Since Star Wars was the first fandom I was introduced to, and I've been in love with Han Solo and Harrison Ford ever since, I had to do a sig with my favorite scoundrel.

RodneyIsGodney

One of the many reasons I love SPN is because it's scary...and I love horror!

RocketScientist

Why I love Stargate and sci-fi in general...space. It's vast, beautiful, and mysterious. What's not to love about the cosmos?

SeNedra

That is one of the reasons why I love Atlantis so much: Todd Wraiths

ShaViva

Continued…………..
                                Last edited by Jumble; 12 August 2011, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X