No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How nice! I love West Wing and CJ is amazing. Beautiful job Jumble.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nola

I'm still working my way through the boxed set - I've reached S5....... just need to find the time to watch the rest

Comment

Finally had a try at the challenge - here's my not-very-good attempt at Sarai's style....

Comment

Good work, Jumble!
          Love the Christmas-set, lg!
          Sy ... *sigh* ... have I to say anymore?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Thanks, Hyn!

Comment

I have a question about PS. Is it possible to convert the dimension of a project (for example from 4:3 to 16:9) without having a distortion of the images and the text?
              (dunno if it's clear.... )
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                I have a question about PS. Is it possible to convert the dimension of a project (for example from 4:3 to 16:9) without having a distortion of the images and the text?
                You can crop the image either with the crop tool or with the 'Canvas Resize' option - that is the only way to change the aspect ratio without a distortion. Of course you will lose part of the image.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  Hmm depends on the quality of the picture...then I have an idea.

Make a new canvas in the new size then paste your other picture(wrong size in it) and enlarge it or make it smaller so it fits. You'll loose some edges but you won't distort the picture.

I hope that's an idea. Other than losing a part of the original picture I wouldn't know that well..I mean there is the "canvas size" option in PS but that will still distort your image.

Love the arties everyone! Great work!

I'm not even gonna try the challenge of this week, because I know it won't work for me
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    I hope that's an idea. Other than losing a part of the original picture I wouldn't know that well..I mean there is the "canvas size" option in PS but that will still distort your image.
                    The canvas resize option will not distort the image unless you tell it to keep the aspect ratio (though I am not sure if this is even an option with Canvas Resize as it is with 'resize image' where it is the default setting - and I don't have PS on this computer to check). You can also chose which sides/corners to 'trim'. I use this feature all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                      The canvas resize option will not distort the image unless you tell it to keep the aspect ratio (though I am not sure if this is even an option with Canvas Resize as it is with 'resize image' where it is the default setting - and I don't have PS on this computer to check). You can also chose which sides/corners to 'trim'. I use this feature all the time.
                      Sorry my mistake! I and you don't have the "aspect ratio" check box, but another one so you keep the dimensions. Just checked it.
                      See I always use the other options and the resize image.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Sorry my mistake! I and you don't have the "aspect ratio" check box, but another one so you keep the dimensions. Just checked it.
                        See I always use the other options and the resize image.
                        Thanks for checking! I *thought* Canvas Resize was defaulted to not keeping the aspect ratio (the opposite of Image Resize), but I couldn't remember for sure

Comment

*is trying SLOWLY to open PS and check*
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

oK, it worked. I think that I used "canvas resize" though I have PS in Italian so I'm not 100% sure
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Hey, all! This isn't necessarily an entry into the challenge. I found this tut on Shadowplay that I just loved and came up with.......

Comment

Great job Jumble!

Thanks Hyn!

Lovely lg!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X