No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone for the kind words! RyRo loved the drawing. He was so nervous about signing it (he was afraid he would mess it up) and he even asked if I could send him a print of it, which completely floored me! I am still all a bit floaty from it all I don't normally draw guys (because in the past they have turned out a bit feminine since I am so used to drawing girls), but I decided to take the chance and I am really happy with how it turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I have the time Sy, it's the inspiration that's lacking

Maybe I should just go peruse my Martinpic folder and see what happens
      Maybe these will inspire you.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
        Hello all, I haven't been in here in a while, but I wanted to share my latest drawing with you all. Clicky for a bigger version.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...ydrawingsm.jpg

It is done in charcoal and I got Ryan Robbins to sign it this past weekend at the convention. (Hence the big white blank bit at the bottom right corner).

*edit* I forgot to add, please do not repost or use this image without permission, thanks.
        That is awesome!! Well done.

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
        Thanks!

Thanks, sci! I had this brilliant flash of inspiration yesterday, and it all came together after a bit of futzing with it. And, in futzing with it, I came up with an idea for another one! We'll see if I have time to get that done today!

Thanks, Nola! : )

Absolutely gorgeous!
        YW and I so understand. That happend to me too.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Awesome art for an awesome ep!!

I so miss this show. The need to do a new version... and no teen drama.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        This isn't for a challenge, I was just messing about with combining different textures.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...Vulnerable.jpg

textures:
        http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...talgrunge2.jpg
        Love it.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Comment

Wow Antoa, your Ryan R pic is seriously awesome. Did you send him a print of it yet?
          sigpic

Comment

Nola and sci awesome!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone are celebrating!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
              Thanks everyone for the kind words! RyRo loved the drawing. He was so nervous about signing it (he was afraid he would mess it up) and he even asked if I could send him a print of it, which completely floored me! I am still all a bit floaty from it all I don't normally draw guys (because in the past they have turned out a bit feminine since I am so used to drawing girls), but I decided to take the chance and I am really happy with how it turned out.
              Maybe you need more practise with the guys Drawing them I mean I'm sure Martin wood make a good subject *hints heavily*

OMG! Those are Awesome!

May I snurch, pretty please?

Have you seen my 'The Best' vid, or is it just coincindence?

*snurches Martin pretties and runz away*

Comment

I can't green you sci, but that those are completely awesome! I can understand Jumble's snurching...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                  Nola and sci awesome!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone are celebrating!
                  Thanks Sy. And Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Maybe you need more practise with the guys Drawing them I mean I'm sure Martin wood make a good subject *hints heavily*

OMG! Those are Awesome!

May I snurch, pretty please?

Have you seen my 'The Best' vid, or is it just coincindence?

*snurches Martin pretties and runz away*
                  Of course you can sweetie.
                  Nope... haven't seen it yet... can you post a link... Thanks hun.

I can't green you sci, but that those are completely awesome! I can understand Jumble's snurching...
                  That's ok hun.. I like vitural greens too.. and thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Of course you can sweetie.
                    Nope... haven't seen it yet... can you post a link... Thanks hun.
                    Thank you! *hugs*

It was the very first vid I ever made, so not brilliant............

.... but I'm proud of it because Martin loved it

And I have actually been in those arms

Comment

I'd never seen your vid before Jumble - it's good. "Better than all the rest" and then you show a pic of my JOE??? how could you?
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd never seen your vid before Jumble - it's good. "Better than all the rest" and then you show a pic of my JOE??? how could you?
                        Aw, I'm sorry I was just trying to let him know that I think he's better than all the other PTB/Actors on SG

Comment

Hey, everyone.

Another Negative Space wallie, though I'm not too sure I'm happy with it. Might remake it later today (after getting some Thanksgiving stuff done).

Comment

Looks good to me lg

I really must get something done - 24 hours to get the entries in!

Comment

Looks good to me lg

I really must get something done - 24 hours to get the entries in!
                              Thanks, Jumble.

I think I had something different in mind, so it just didn't come out the way I wanted. But we'll see what happens later when and if I get to artwork today. I finished my NaNoWriMo novel yesterday, so my brain is kind of fried!

Comment

Congrats on finishing NaNo! And the wallie is great lg.

*goes crawls in a corner with a migraine*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X