Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    I foresee next week's challenge post having a lot of spoilered entries in it I'm rather tempted by those pictures myself

Lovely icons, I really love how you bring the colours out You should do a colouring tut next tut week
    It's a sacrifice we'll just have to make

And yes, could well do

Comment

new vid, made for Shipsgiving

sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Oooh, Neg Space?

Can someone be kind enough to point me toward the challenge post please? ~<3
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
          Oooh, Neg Space?

Here

Comment

Hey, everyone.

Here's my first entry into the Negative Space Challenge. Not sure if it should be spoilered, so let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Excellent use of negative space sci! I'm still mulling this one over.
              Thanks hun... and good luck.

Awsome job Val, RIG, Rocket, and Manet!!!!!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              Awesome challenge entries this week everyone, probably going to be able to find time this week to do this week and last weeks challenge *happy dances* Will be good to dust off PS!

*takes deep breath* Gorgeous work Jann, MR, RiG, Valerie, Rocket Scientist and Mane! Mane you seem to have really got the hang of negative space without even trying

A few of my old negative space icons...

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...ve-Space-2.jpg http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...4Doctor2-1.jpg http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...cons/Hands.jpg http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...s/Aragorn2.jpg

Looking forward to making something new though, I have a feeling I might just *have* to use that spoiler pic from Castle Episode 10, oh dear what a shame...
              I really love the coloring in these. My favorites are Doctor #10 and Aragon.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              new vid, made for Shipsgiving

I'll try to watch this later today.

Question. How can you pull clips off of a DVD? I want to do a fanvid, but haven't taken the time to do so. It's one fandom thing I haven't attempted.

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
              Hey, everyone.

Here's my first entry into the Negative Space Challenge. Not sure if it should be spoilered, so let me know.

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...paceWallie.jpg
              Great job hun and it doesn't have to be under spoilers. The ones MR and I did had to be because they were in a certain situation that would spoiler the ep...

Comment

Thanks, sci.

Comment

Thanks, sci.
                  You are welcome sweetie. Can't wait to watch it Monday. I'm having Castle withdrawels.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    You are welcome sweetie. Can't wait to watch it Monday. I'm having Castle withdrawels.
                    I know, me too!

Comment

Another set for the challenge.

I just love this texture by Mr!

Comment

Lots of lovely challenge entries coming in already

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                        Oooh, Neg Space?

As a tip, if you go to the first post of the thread, you'll find a link to a list of all the challenge posts - the most recent one will always be at the top of that list If ever you come in mid-week and don't want to go back through the thread to find it, that's the best way

Hey, everyone.

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j452/ladygris4700/Gimped%20Images/Miscellaneous/th_lgKateBeckettNegSpaceWallie.jpg
                        Nah, you're good That doesn't give anything away! Lovely work too
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*waves at everyone*

I caught up on the thread It took me a few months and some skipped pages but I am back And I found time to gimp from time to time. I started to think about the challenge already.

Love all the artwork, it is amazing to get through so much pages filled with great stuff.

Just a few pieces I made recently:

(pb resizes and reduces the quality )

Comment

Yay! Welcome back SeNedra

Comment

Hey everyone, can I just add one bit of clarification about negative space, because I think some of the entries we've had so far, while lovely, are pushing the boundaries a little. Negative space is about leaving space, so while the space around your subject doesn't have to be totally blank, please try to resist filling it up with obvious brushes/text. Keep anything else you put in the space subtle and small, so as to leave an overall impression of, well, space! The challenge is to resist filling, and use your content sparingly

Thanks
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Wonderful artworks sci, Valerie, RiG, Rocket, maneth, Sarai, XFchemist, lg, SeN.

My first entries...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X