Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Ah, that explains why my MartinWooHoodStock link isn't showing Maybe I'll reduce the sig size (which is currently 180) so it all fits in. Thank you
    I just know when the forum went to VB5 that the overall sign height went to 180. I don't know if that's what Darren wanted, or if he's just leaving it that way, until the sign uploader thing is fixed.

This is what the Avatars, Signatures and other Images: Rules, guides and questions thread says:

Signatures:

Before 2017 the limit for the contents of your signature was 700px x 200px and a file limit of 100KB.

New limits: 760px (width) x 180 px (depth) for an uploaded signature image, and a file limit of 200KB.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

A 'Hobbies' entry:

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post

I just know when the forum went to VB5 that the overall sign height went to 180. I don't know if that's what Darren wanted, or if he's just leaving it that way, until the sign uploader thing is fixed.

This is what the Avatars, Signatures and other Images: Rules, guides and questions thread says:

New limits: 760px (width) x 180 px (depth) for an uploaded signature image, and a file limit of 200KB.
        Hm. That's going to make for some strange shaped sigs! I guess those are limits rather than targets though Thanks for the info

Comment

Aww nice entry Jumble

And yay for you having a sig pic up again *applaudes*

Comment

Ah, that explains why my MartinWooHoodStock link isn't showing Maybe I'll reduce the sig size (which is currently 180) so it all fits in. Thank you
            The sigs sometimes do not show right away when you've written a post but they are there for others, this is as it has been mentioned in one of the threads concerning that matter, a thing the forum does to load faster

Comment

The links are showing up now even though that makes the area over the 180 depth limit Maybe I'll stop trying to understand it and just be happy I've got my sig back

Comment

Glad you are happy Jumble, we do not interact much, but I would still be sad to loose you. jutbEM6.gif
                http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Hm. That's going to make for some strange shaped sigs! I guess those are limits rather than targets though Thanks for the info
                  You're welcome.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                    Glad you are happy Jumble, we do not interact much, but I would still be sad to loose you. jutbEM6.gif
                    Thank you, that's sweet of you

Entry for Autumn:

Comment

Who Knows is correct, Jumble, Its great to see you on this forum! Without you, this thread and many others like it will die I DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN....

However I am thinking of a .... oh man I missed Green didnt I ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

What a nice entry for fall, Jumble

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                          Who Knows is correct, Jumble, Its great to see you on this forum! Without you, this thread and many others like it will die I DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN....

However I am thinking of a .... oh man I missed Green didnt I ?
                          Thank you, much appreciated, but it's not just me that keeps this thread alive it's all of you as well
                          Last edited by Jumble; 30 September 2021, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkenLycht View Post
                            What a nice entry for fall, Jumble
                            Thank you I lost someone I loved at this time of year 12 years ago, so it felt right to me

Comment

Originally posted by DarkenLycht View Post
                              Lovely entries indeed I found the colors a very nice idea, even more so because I like green and violet together

But to all of you who have troubles with the forum, not using it is not the way you can learn how to do it, please don't let such troubles take away your fun being here, I am sure all of you have overcome much greater obstacles in your life than learning how this works.
                              Feel free to message me and I'll help and answer whenever I can, please don't give up on something you love because of something that can be overcome with help
                              You can do this

Sorry but I had to say that, because it's sad you lose your joy in using something you loved for many years, and that just feels wrong to me, especially if that is things you can learn with help and which you will find likely to be easy once you know how to do them
                              Well said DarkenLycht.

I still can't see anyone sigs. Bummer. I know we still have our avis, but sig were nice ways to show everyone's artwork for their fandom. *sigh*. So glad we still have this forum. ((HUGS))

JUMBLE extra hugs to you. I know holidays are hard now too. So sorry hun. ((HUGS TIGHT))

Comment

Thanks Sci *hugs back*

I don't get what's going on with my avi - on my phone I see my new avi, on my pc I don't But I'm just going to put it down to GW's weirdness and not stress about it

Comment

Working...
                                X