Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are my entries

And I just figured out why links from Imgbox will not properly show the thumbnail, or show up by just clicking on them. It is because of how the forum is handling the link...one can edit the image via the image editor while editing the post and it seems the forum reads the links a bit wrong.
    It just requires the URL of the image that ends with the image format ending (like.jpg .png) nothing more to be inserted as a source from where to get the image. I did not enter a destination to link to for both those images and now they are showing up in the GW image viewer just finely...only by clicking on the image in there you get to the actual URL where you can view it full size.
    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 26 September 2021, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Love those DarkenLycht

To be honest, I don't like anything about GW since it all changed

Comment

Thanks Jumble

Would it help if I did a step by step post to explain how it works?

It is really easy once you know how it is done

Comment

Wonderful art EVERYONE! So much talent. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            To be honest, I don't like anything about GW since it all changed
            Me neither, and I've practically stopped using the forum
            So many nice takes on the color prompts, always inspiring to see.
            Last edited by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse; 30 September 2021, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Challenge entry. I was working on making a background when I noticed a pattern I interpreted as a little "figure" in the middle. I decided to go with that

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                Me neither, and I've practically stopped using the forum
                I'm finding it very frustrating Still can't figure out how to put my sig in

So many nice takes on the color prompts, always inspiring to see.
                I'm pleasantly surprised, because when I chose to do colours I wasn't sure anyone would be inspired

Prompt post coming...............

Comment

YOUR PROMPTS FOR SEPTEMBER WERE

YELLOW AND BLUE

and

PURPLE AND GREEN

Jumble

Scifan

DarkenLycht

SCIMM

Comment

YOUR PROMPTS FOR OCTOBER ARE

AUTUMN/FALL

and

HOBBIES

Please post your artwork here during the month and send them to me so that I can make a ‘prompt post' at the end of the month.

Please also put your name or initials on your pieces – thank you!

If anyone has any ideas for new prompts please pm them to me, I’ve run out! – thanks

Comment

I'm finding it very frustrating Still can't figure out how to put my sig in
                      Try this possible solution posted by Falcon Horus: https://forum.gateworld.net/welcome-...9#post16710959

I hope that works for you.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Lovely entries indeed I found the colors a very nice idea, even more so because I like green and violet together

But to all of you who have troubles with the forum, not using it is not the way you can learn how to do it, please don't let such troubles take away your fun being here, I am sure all of you have overcome much greater obstacles in your life than learning how this works.
                        Feel free to message me and I'll help and answer whenever I can, please don't give up on something you love because of something that can be overcome with help
                        You can do this

Sorry but I had to say that, because it's sad you lose your joy in using something you loved for many years, and that just feels wrong to me, especially if that is things you can learn with help and which you will find likely to be easy once you know how to do them

Comment

Well said DarkenLycht and I will try

Thank you Planet

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! It worked!

Thank you sooooo much DarkenLycht for the help

Comment

Well said DarkenLycht and I will try

Thank you Planet
                              Glad it worked. Just know, I think the overall sign height went from 200 to 180 so any text you have under your sign won't show. I know it's that way for me, but if I don't feel like having an image there, I know my text will show.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post

Glad it worked. Just know, I think the overall sign height went from 200 to 180 so any text you have under your sign won't show. I know it's that way for me, but if I don't feel like having an image there, I know my text will show.
                                Ah, that explains why my MartinWooHoodStock link isn't showing Maybe I'll reduce the sig size (which is currently 180) so it all fits in. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X