Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Same thing happens to me when I try to post thumbnails, so I just make my arties fit the forum rules and post them full size from imgbox. I really don't like GW since the new changes

Don't worry, I've got all three of your entries
    Awesome Thanks Jumble. It's just the 2. One is a repeat of the first.
    I'm not liking it either.

Comment

I noticed there was in issue when you just click on the image, so what I did is right clicked on the image to open it up in a new tab or window and that opened the image with the imgbox link. As for why it's doing what it's doing when you just click on the image, maybe it's a recent bug, because I don't remember that happening before the outages.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
        I noticed there was in issue when you just click on the image, so what I did is right clicked on the image to open it up in a new tab or window and that opened the image with the imgbox link. As for why it's doing what it's doing when you just click on the image, maybe it's a recent bug, because I don't remember that happening before the outages.
        Thanks Planet. I just tried it. Hmmm. So odd, but thanks for showing me.

Comment

So sorry for your loss, ((scifan))

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Thanks Planet. I just tried it. Hmmm. So odd, but thanks for showing me.
            You're welcome.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
              So sorry for your loss, ((scifan))
              Thanks so much Scimm <3

Comment

If you are all using imgbox, I can again tell you how you make thumbnails show up here, even if the thumb links from imgbox might not work...it's not that tricky, I promise

And scifan, I am sorry for your loss and that you had to endure so much sadness in such a short time, feel hugged

Comment

For now, here's my entry for "Love"
                  "It Was Love"

(Clicking the image will show you the blog post with more details as well as a bigger view)
                  Last edited by DarkenLycht; 18 August 2021, 01:30 AM.

Comment

and my entry for "danger"
                    "Lurking Danger"

(Clicking the image will lead you to the blog post for a bigger view)

Comment

Enjoying your drawings as always

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                        Enjoying your drawings as always
                        Thanks, much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by DarkenLycht View Post
                          If you are all using imgbox, I can again tell you how you make thumbnails show up here, even if the thumb links from imgbox might not work...it's not that tricky, I promise

And scifan, I am sorry for your loss and that you had to endure so much sadness in such a short time, feel hugged
                          I managed to get the thumbnail before, but it didn't go to the imgbox page when I clicked on it. Just a grey page. But right clicking seems to work. lol
                          Thanks so much DarkenLycht!!

Great job on your entries!

Comment

Thank you

Well, I do surely not know why but it could be because of how the image is posted. Said thing does not happen if you use the "insert image" function of the editor where you put your text in. There you can insert the link to your image and give it a new size (which will make it a thumbnail) and put in a link that will be opened when the image is clicked...that is the one you get to when right clicking now in the case of your images

Comment

Brilliant entries DarkenLycht

Comment

Just realised I forgot to post these

Danger

Love

Comment

Working...
                                X