Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
    It's a lot of work, changing all those avatars!
    I just wish I thought of that 200x200 thing the last time I had to fix my avatars. I do have a John and Teyla wallpaper idea, but I haven't started on it yet because I was busy doing a final edit on a SGA fan fiction of mine, 87 pages written in a college ruled composition notebook (originally a little longer before I copied it to a new notebook)/40 pages typed in Word.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by DarkenLycht View Post

Hmm, strange, for me it works fine, maybe try clicking the link below then. If that also does not work I really don't know Maybe though Tumblr was down for a bit....

[link="https://64.media.tumblr.com/7d325700176065099c5ff64422113b88/47d001928f2670b9-3b/s1280x1920/36c30af080fb011de57597a9ac888ef3584edfa1.jpg"]https://64.media.tumblr.com/7d325700...f3584edfa1.jpg[/link]

Nice black and white entry, though
      It works now, it was probably just bad timing with tumblr being down Lovely trees!

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post

I just wish I thought of that 200x200 thing the last time I had to fix my avatars. I do have a John and Teyla wallpaper idea, but I haven't started on it yet because I was busy doing a final edit on a SGA fan fiction of mine, 87 pages written in a college ruled composition notebook (originally a little longer before I copied it to a new notebook)/40 pages typed in Word.
        You write fanfic by hand? Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
          You write fanfic by hand? Wow
          Yep. It's the way I like to do my fan fiction.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post

Yep. It's the way I like to do my fan fiction.
            I know you're not the only one, but it's a lot of work to have to type it all in once you're ready to publish it.

Comment

Thank you, SCIMM, it is good that it is working again, for here is the 2nd art for "Black and White":

"Quill and Books"
              Digital artwork

(click image fore full-size view)

Comment

Originally posted by DarkenLycht View Post
                Thank you, SCIMM, it is good that it is working again, for here is the 2nd art for "Black and White":

"Quill and Books"
                Digital artwork
                [link=JSON]{"data-align":"center","data-linktarget":"1","data-linktype":"1","data-linkurl":"https:\/\/64.media.tumblr.com\/bf1a2c07be5983baa082962992661afc\/9455cb2040331acc-92\/s1280x1920\/d48353f70238e9f934b7b82cba5a44170ca24a36.jpg","data-size":"full","height":"500","width":"500","src":"https:\/\/64.media.tumblr.com\/bf1a2c07be5983baa082962992661afc\/9455cb2040331acc-92\/s1280x1920\/d48353f70238e9f934b7b82cba5a44170ca24a36.jpg"}[/link]
                (click image fore full-size view)
                Now I'm curious - who does the bookshelf belong to? I imagine the blue elf you posted a while ago

Comment

Well I leave that to your imagination, but if I had to guess I'd figure him to be the poetic and reading type of guy indeed

Here's the 3rd for Black and White though:

"Spiral Butterfly"
                  Digital artwork

(click image for full-size view)

Comment

YOUR PROMPTS FOR APRIL WERE

SPRING

and

BLACK AND WHITE

Entries: Black and White

DarkenLycht

SCIMM

Spring

DarkenLycht

Comment

YOUR PROMPTS FOR MAY ARE

PEACEFUL

and

FEAR

Also, if anyone would like to do a challenge, please see Planet’s post here: https://forum.gateworld.net/off-topi...8#post16714098

Please post your artwork here during the month and send them to me so that I can make a ‘prompt post' at the end of the month.

Please also put your name or initials on your pieces – thank you!

Comment

Oh nice prompts I am a bit busy with Mermay this month but I'll sure try to do one for each prompt anyway

Comment

The two things I fear the most.....

Comment

Harking back to my Shippy Hippy days..........

Comment

Those are quite nice entries, Jumble

Here's one for "Fear" by myself:
                              "Eyes in the Dark"
                              Digital artwork

(click on image for full-size view)

Comment

Thank you

Those eyes are definitely scary!

Comment

Working...
                                X