Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, let's try this again.

DarkenLycht you're brilliant! Thanks so much for the lesson.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm glad I could help, if you need help though putting your sig pic back in place maybe have a look at this post by Falcon Horus

https://forum.gateworld.net/welcome-...9#post16710959

Comment

IK decided to use a texture for the scales, then with a soft brush detailed the texture into as scale pattern for my work in progress, the end result so far I am quite happy with

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
          IK decided to use a texture for the scales, then with a soft brush detailed the texture into as scale pattern for my work in progress, the end result so far I am quite happy with
          glad you found a solution that pleases you

Here is another artwork I recently did

"Burning Sky"
          Watercolor pens on watercolor paper

(for full-size view, click on the image, new tab)

Comment

Beautiful watercolour DL

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Beautiful watercolour DL
              Thanks, that watercolor paper really makes it easier to get nice results
              But the pens also help, as well to avoid the mess of having to use and clean brushes

Comment

"Moon, Clouds and Trees"
                watercolor pens on watercolor paper

(Click on image for full-size view)

Comment

and another recent one

"Rafael, the Blue-Eyed"
                  Own character
                  Digital artwork created with GIMP

(click on image for redirection to full-size view. new tab)

Comment

Beautiful artwork posted these past weeks
                    I've been away from GW, frustrated over the new software

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                      Beautiful artwork posted these past weeks
                      I've been away from GW, frustrated over the new software
                      Poor you *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by DarkenLycht View Post

Poor you *hugs*
                        Thanks - half of the time I tried to access this thread I was told "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page."

Comment

Thanks - half of the time I tried to access this thread I was told "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page."
                          Yeah, that's been an issue, they're stil working on fixes, best bet is to inform them in the new thread concerning the new software

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post

Yeah, that's been an issue, they're stil working on fixes, best bet is to inform them in the new thread concerning the new software
                            I tried, but the big irony here is that the new thread is one of those I'm not authorized to view.

Comment

I tried, but the big irony here is that the new thread is one of those I'm not authorized to view.
                              Are you having that issue still? Maybe I can post in the thread on your behalf to let them know it's still doing that for you

It is good that you can read this thread again though

Though I really hope I don't bore anyone posting my arts here

Comment

You are certainly not boring me with your art, post all you want

And yep, I'm still not authorized to access GateWorld Forum Software Upgrade! (Questions & Requests). It would nice to be able to, though as you say, this thread is more important

Comment

Working...
                                X