No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been making art for awhile, but it's been awhile since I've done any, anyway I'm slowly getting back into making it and made this one the other day.

John & Sam
    sigpic
    He’s the moon when I’m lost in darkness, and warmth when I shiver in cold

Comment

Is it okay to post non fandom art here?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath_E View Post
        Is it okay to post non fandom art here?
        ?Yes. very much so

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Nice!

This has been the piece I've been most proud of lately: https://imgur.com/175lDN5

I used Autodesk Sketchbook. It has 57 layers, most of which are color dodge and luminosity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Halstead View Post
            I've been making art for awhile, but it's been awhile since I've done any, anyway I'm slowly getting back into making it and made this one the other day.

John & Sam
            Welcome to the thread! So nice to see new people posting, especially with such a lovely piece

Originally posted by Heath_E View Post
            Nice!

This has been the piece I've been most proud of lately: https://imgur.com/175lDN5

I used Autodesk Sketchbook. It has 57 layers, most of which are color dodge and luminosity.
            That's lovely - thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Welcome to the thread! So nice to see new people posting, especially with such a lovely piece

That's lovely - thanks for sharing
              Thank you. And I wasn't sure if I'd over done it.

Here's a couple more, not Stargate related, but I do plan to make more Stargate stuff. *Tell a lie, there are a couple Stargate pieces, old ones though, and one for Farscape*

*At the moment the Farscape/Stargate banners are not for public use, I will eventually allow people to use them.

sigpic
              He’s the moon when I’m lost in darkness, and warmth when I shiver in cold

Comment

Hello everyone who is new here, nice to to see new people around

Sweet challenge entry Jumble, the colors are well matched
                Last edited by DarkenLycht; 30 November 2019, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Not a challenge entry but just a recent drawing I've been doing

"Advent Candle"

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
                    Not a challenge entry but just a recent drawing I've been doing

"Advent Candle"
                    Well done with the candle

Comment

Challenge entry:

This is a work in progress I started on yesterday evening, but I had to stop because sleep I did some research about color palettes and Photoshop swatches so I've learned new useful things from working on this unfinished wallpaper.

Comment

Hey, if you want to say its finished, I wouldn't argue Looks great to me

Az'ryel, I can't see your candle because Tumblr say I need to log into my account, which I don't have

Loving the artwork Jay

Challenge entries on their way...................

Comment

Challenge 294

Neutrals

Az’ryel

SCIMM

Jumble

Comment

Christmas break!

Given that everyone's usually far too busy this time of year to do too much artworking, we thought we wouldn't issue a challenge for a few weeks. The next Challenge will be posted on Friday 3rd January, 2020.

If you do want some suggestions for art to make though, you could ….

Make some challenge post banners

We can always use more of these They need to be sig-sized, have ‘Artwork for all’ on them as well as either "Challenge of the Week" or "Tutorial Week"

We could also use some suggestions for prompts for the weekly challenges.

Please pm me with your brilliant ideas!

So for now, all that’s left for me to do is wish a Very Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate and a Very Happy New Year to artworkers everywhere

Comment

Hey, if you want to say its finished, I wouldn't argue Looks great to me
                              Thank you, Jumble, I've decided it's finished, happy about having made something so different from what I usually do

So for now, all that’s left for me to do is wish a Very Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate and a Very Happy New Year to artworkers everywhere
                              Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you and the rest of the AfA crew, thank you for keeping on inspiring me with new prompts, it's much appreciated!

Comment

Nice entries Jumble and SCIMM

it is however strange you are asked to log in to Tumblr Jumble, I am only asked to accept a cookie agreement and other information about ads

But so you can see it, too I put it on imgbox

Has anyone else though got the same problem as Jumble has here?

Comment

Working...
                                X