No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I chose this challenge because it fits the arties I've been making recently - cheeky

Last edited by Jumble; 01 February 2019, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Thank you, Jumble Nice entries for the new challenge

And the entries for the old challenge have been lovely, too

But what size does the wp for the new challenge have to be? I don't know if I have tome to come up with something but If I should I would like to know that anyway

Comment

Wp is usually the size of your screen - mine is 1980 x 1080px.

Don't worry if you don't have time to do all three items - any will be welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Wp is usually the size of your screen - mine is 1980 x 1080px.

Don't worry if you don't have time to do all three items - any will be welcome
          alright, thought so but I wanted to be sure. Mine would be just normal full HD size, so 1920 x 1080

Comment

I doubt I'll have the patience for a WP but working on the avi and sig

Meanwhile, for this day

sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Sorry for the double post

one pic/two pics

In a perfect world I would try to make a wallie if I found a way to use these small images in a bigger canvas without wrecking the image quality. I don't think I can.:/
              sigpic

Comment

Don't apologise And those are beautiful! Don't worry if you can't make the wp - we're a little short on Artists and value any entries you can make

Comment

Nice ones, JW And the one with the pig is quite lovely as well, the pig is cute

I am done with sig and avi but will do a wp tomorrow morning/early noon, sure getting it done and sent until the deadline

Comment

Just a quick visit to drop off this week's entries. Sorry for the "Hi" and "Bye" Miss you guys.

Wallie:

Avi:

Sig:

Comment

Challenge 278

1 2 3

Jumble

JadedWraith

scifan

Az’ryel

sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Tutorial Week 79

This week is a Tutorial Week. Every couple of months, we don’t issue a challenge, but instead want to encourage thread participants to share their expertise and try something new, using tutorials.

This is how it works:

1. Share a tutorial: Write a tutorial for a piece of art you have made recently, or post a piece of art you have made with the link to the tutorial you followed when you made it.

2. Follow a tutorial: Use one (or more) of the tutorials that other thread members have shared during the week to make a piece of art of your own.

The idea is that we should both teach something and learn something throughout the week It’s not obligatory to do both, if you’re limited for time, but we’d like to encourage you to please both share and follow at least one tutorial if at all possible.

At the end of the week we will post all the tutorials along with any art made following each tutorial, so that we can see all the different interpretations all together.

PM your entries to Jumble by 5pm (UK time) on Friday 1st March!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Lovely entries people! Az'ryel - very inventive

Comment

Quite nice entries for the challenge again, folks

Thank you, Jumble, I shall take that as a compliment XD

Comment

That's how it was meant

Comment

as I've said often, I hate icons but I like this tutorial by nameless ( she is in DA also with the sn Lost-in-arts)

This icon tutorial by Nameless

What I found so interesting, besides the playing with shapes, is that she adds a texture to whole final set which helps make it so much more cohesive .
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X