• Show
Clear All

Thanks Az'ryel Nice to know I'm not the only one

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
      Thanks Jumble

And I can totally relate to the TV and weather problems you had

Nice arts, Jumble, planet and pinkninjetti
      Thanks. I was getting bored with my McKay avatar and felt like fixing another unfixed avatar. I would do some more artwork but I have to figure out what caused my 2 CD/DVD-ROM drives to get a yellow triangle with an ! on it in the Windows' device manager.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I've had a miserable couple of weeks - this sweltering heat really doesn't agree with me and having all my favourite tv programs cancelled or moved in favour of flippin' football or tennis hasn't helped
      Hopefully it wasn't anywhere near 100 degrees F/37 degrees C because where I am some parts on the North American Continent went just little bit above that with heat index.
      Last edited by planet_tv; 06 July 2018, 11:42 AM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Today it was 35C - waaaay higher than I can cope with

Comment

Challenge 267

Favourites

Az'ryel

Jumble

pinkninjetti

SCIMM

sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Challenge 268

Hot!

Topical... See what you can do with that prompt!

PM your entries to Jumble by 5pm (UK time) on Friday 20th July!
            sigpic

Comment

My first thought was that you had misspelt it and actually meant tropical Either way I guess

Comment

yes, both work!
                sigpic

Comment

OK do. new laptop! now to make more new art!

Just need to get used to the keyboard before making art

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Lovely arties! I don't think I've seen Jason Priestley in anything since Beverly Hills 90210...
                    sigpic

Comment

I haven't either until now - guess he's finally grown up He's done some movie directing in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        My first thought was that you had misspelt it and actually meant tropical Either way I guess
                        I am glad I am not the only one who thought this

A nice new challenge though, even if my first thoughts when I saw the topic were unfit for here XD

Comment

The only actors who were actually in high school at the time of shooting were Brian Austin Green and Jennie Garth and they were months away from graduation. All the others were born in the 1960s. Gabrielle Carteris who played Andrea was the oldest, born in 1961 she was 29 when the show started broadcasting.

I can understand that producers in some cases want adults to play teenagers, so having an 18-year-old play a 16-year-old is understandable, but 29 is pushing it...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                            The only actors who were actually in high school at the time of shooting were Brian Austin Green and Jennie Garth and they were months away from graduation. All the others were born in the 1960s. Gabrielle Carteris who played Andrea was the oldest, born in 1961 she was 29 when the show started broadcasting.

I can understand that producers in some cases want adults to play teenagers, so having an 18-year-old play a 16-year-old is understandable, but 29 is pushing it...
                            They did the same thing on Boy Meets World with one character. The actress who played Angela, Trina McGee, was about 28 when her character was introduced.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Here's a little inspiration for the new challenge if you like

Orange-Red

A wild beast that is killing
                              No one can really tame
                              But the attempt is thrilling
                              Try, catch a tiny flame

But so quickly it can grow
                              And break out of its cage
                              Knows neither friend nor foe
                              Devours all in rage

What it leaves behind is dark
                              And people hurting, dead
                              What once was just a spark
                              Now paints skies orange-red

7th of July 2018 by DarkenLyght
                              Source: https://darkenlyght.tumblr.com/

Feel free to use the poem as a whole or lines of it, too

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
                                I am glad I am not the only one who thought this

A nice new challenge though, even if my first thoughts when I saw the topic were unfit for here XD
                                *whistles innocently*

Comment

Working...
                                X