No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am rarely using imgbox anymore, it's too suspicious for me since I got thise strange ads in the tabs

I am using Nickpic, and never have troubles, it also is targeted towards hosting pics for sharing on boards, also for artists
    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 10 January 2018, 08:12 AM.

Comment

So after I have been watching a lot of crime series lately, such as Bones, CSI and Lewis this is my challenge entry for this week

Red Reaper

Comment

That's brilliant, Az'ryel - it's got real character

Imgbox has finally decided to play nice, so here's a couple for me for the challenge. One of the West Wing, as I finished my latest rewatch of that over Christmas, and one for Star Wars which I saw on Boxing Day

sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thank you Josi

You did some lovely arts

Comment

Lovely art all around. I worked on making gifs from Moebius, Part 1 during the Christmas break, so no news from here

Comment

So I have been doing a new one but since I was a bit stupid not keeping in mind I had to take a photo I did not upload it on dA, so I put it on imgbox this time, to avoid quality loss

Edit:

I have been doing yet another new one

Palm-tree on the beach
              Last edited by DarkenLycht; 10 January 2018, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Az'ryel, those put me in mind of summery days - not like our current 2C!

Lovely entries Josi

Here's some of what I watched over the holidays..........

(First time a Brit has won it in 24 years!)

Comment

Oh, you have been busy watching a lot of things Jumble, nice arts

Warmer days are nice for as long as they do not get over 30*C too much for too long

Comment

Thank you I spent most of the holiday lazing around, eating, drinking, and watching lots of tv/dvds

PLEASE NOTE - Josi is unable to do the Challenge post because her internet is being a pain, so if there are any more entries please pm them to me

As'ryel I have yours already

Comment

Alright Jumble

I have done another little, not challenge related art

Angel Knight's helmet

Comment

That's really good Az'ryel

I just looked at some of your other works - really like the Unicorn in the clouds, the rabbit and bird, and the dragon

Comment

CHALLENGE WEEK 251

WHAT DID YOU WATCH?

So the Christmas break has come and gone and we’re all getting back to ‘normal’, but what movies or tv shows did you enjoy over the last couple of weeks? What gave you a warm, fuzzy, scary or nostalgic feeling when you look back on it?

Your challenge this week is to make some artwork depicting any movie or tv show that you’ve watched recently

Josiane

Az’ryel

Jumble

Comment

(banner by Yamiinsane)

CHALLENGE WEEK 252

NEW

Your challenge this week is to make what you will of that!

PLEASE SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO JOSIANE BY 5PM UK TIME ON FRIDAY.

As always, please sign your work so that we can tell who made it once it’s uploaded to Imgbox – thanks

Comment

An entry for this week's challenge, a new clean scroll yet waiting to be written on

Blank scroll, an ink pot and a quill

Thank you, Jumble

Comment

New huh ? Hmmmmmmmm

I THINK I can do it..... Wait no not enough time; darn.

Actually wait....

http://fav.me/dbyzv37

THIS could be counted as new ,as it is IS my newest piece from i think a week ago ? I wont be able to make art for at least 3 weeks POSSIBLY four weeks

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X