• Show
Clear All

My entry for this week's challenge

http://fav.me/dbv7vqm

Comment

Great entries!

Here's mine............

Comment

Im unable to take part in this weeks challenge due eto a project of rather important personal matters concerning a wedding photo and christmas gift for a family member. Wish I could take part in the challenge though, so many ideas in my head

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Challenge 249

Zoom out!

Your challenge this week is to make art where your focus is zoomed out. Basically, your people should be small on the canvas You can fill the rest of the piece with as much or as little background/textures/stock/landscape as you choose but make sure that the character(s) who are the focus of the piece are small.

Estrela

JadedWraith

Az’ryel

Josiane

Jumble

Comment

Tutorial Week 71

This week is a Tutorial Week. For the first week every month, we don’t issue a challenge, but instead want to encourage thread participants to share their expertise and try something new, using tutorials.

This is how it works:

1. Share a tutorial: Write a tutorial for a piece of art you have made recently, or post a piece of art you have made with the link to the tutorial you followed when you made it.

2. Follow a tutorial: Use one (or more) of the tutorials that other thread members have shared during the week to make a piece of art of your own.

The idea is that we should both teach something and learn something throughout the week

It’s not obligatory to do both, if you’re limited for time, but we’d like to encourage you to please both share and follow at least one tutorial if at all possible.

At the end of the week we will post all the tutorials along with any art made following each tutorial, so that we can see all the different interpretations all together.

Please PM your entries, including a link to the tut, to Josiane by 5pm (UK time) on Friday.
            Please remember to put your name on your artwork - thanks

Comment

*runs in* Almost left this too late...

Roll up, roll up for the Artwork for All Secret Santa 2017!

Here's how it will work:

1. Sign up on this form! You have until FRIDAY 8th DECEMBER to do so. If you want to join in, you *must* sign up by this date.

2. We need to know who you are, what fandoms/people/ships/things you like, so that your Secret Santa knows what to make. We also need to know what fandoms you are willing to make stuff for, so that we can pair you up with someone with whom you have at least one fandom in common.

3. Secret Santa allocations will be given out on Saturday 9th December so that you can get to work. You can make as much as you like, but at a minimum try to make at least one wallpaper or a sig/avi set.

4. PM your gifts to JOSIANE by FRIDAY 22nd DECEMBER! Do not send them directly to your Secret Santa recipient. Josi will distribute all the gifts on Saturday 23rd December so that everyone gets them at the same time and in time for Christmas.

5. If for any reason you realise you won't have time to make anything after all, please tell Josi as soon as possible, and at the latest by Saturday 16th December so that we can try to find someone else to make a gift so that your recipient doesn't miss out.

Happy Arty Christmas to you all!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh man, I wish I had time to participate this year. I've been dying to make some new artwork, but I don't think I'll be able to.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Secret Santa signed up for

We reckoned there were not enough of us around to do an AfA Advent Calendar this year, but I thought I'd brighten up the thread by posting the MWHS Advent.................

Comment

.... and Day 2...............

Comment

I made a new art today, fitting to the winter season

http://fav.me/dbvioki

Comment

Good idea to post the MWHS Advent, Jumble. Still struggling with health issues, but things are starting to clear up, so hopefully I'll get back to photoshopping some more soon.

Comment

Get better soon, health issues are some of the worst

Comment

Thank you very much! They really are, and will have a lasting impact on my ability to work. Luckily my work place wants to keep me anyway.

Comment

Glad you like the idea SCIMM I do hope you feel better soon

Comment

Thank you, Jumble

Comment

Working...
                                X