No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anybody having an issue with ImgBox where you click on an image to open it up in ImgBox and then when you click on it over on ImgBox another tab opens up?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
      Is anybody having an issue with ImgBox where you click on an image to open it up in ImgBox and then when you click on it over on ImgBox another tab opens up?
      Seems to be some sort of Javascript issue.

Happens only once though, once the new tab has opened it does not happen again.
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I haven't noticed any problems with Imgbox Planet - hope your issue is solved now

Challenge entries..........

Made from Josi's tut

Made from this tut also by Josi

Last edited by Jumble; 19 October 2017, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
          Yep, I did getting a noisy ad, and that not only once. I tweeted to them about the issue and deleted the pics I had on my account. Won't use it again until they tell me it is fixed. Those ads did look rather suspicious

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
            Seems to be some sort of Javascript issue.

Happens only once though, once the new tab has opened it does not happen again.
            Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            I haven't noticed any problems with Imgbox Planet - hope your issue is solved now
            Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
            Yep, I did getting a noisy ad, and that not only once. I tweeted to them about the issue and deleted the pics I had on my account. Won't use it again until they tell me it is fixed. Those ads did look rather suspicious
            I have not been on ImgBox in a few days so I don't know if it's still an issue for me. It seems to have only started once I had to updated Malwarebytes 2 to version 3 which made me lose Anti-Exploit freeware beta but then that may have had nothing to do with it.

Az'ryel glad you let ImgBox know about it and hopefully they can fix it.

Edit: I just looked at the challenge entries on ImgBox and the tab never popped up so it might not be an issue for me anymore but you never know.
            Last edited by planet_tv; 19 October 2017, 10:30 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Yes, all is well again on ImgBox for me again, too, had the issue on Monday or Tuesday

Nice challenge entries everyone, though

Comment

Evening all - just popping on to say I may be a little late posting the Challenge entries as I’m at an event tonight. Rest assured I’ll post them along with the new Challenge as soon as I can.

Sarai

Comment

Here are some more avatars fixed. I know I did share these at some point but I thought I would share them 150x150. The Sheppard Christmas one is a png because it was one pixel too wide, 151, or one pixel too short 149 so I went with 149 and a transparent background. The other one just happened to resize from 745x744, the big size it was made at, to 150x150 perfectly. I may do other characters from SGA as well ones from SG-1 and maybe some other shows.

Edit: I was just on ImgBox and a tab popped up again so I'm running Malwarebytes just in case.
                  Last edited by planet_tv; 20 October 2017, 05:26 PM.

Comment

WARNING BIG IMAGE

After 3 months of collecting the shots, this is all the ladies of one of my stories minus two characters due to the shots not working as I had hoped for them

In this case this is everyone but Princess Fang and Grandma Ruthie in my story The Assassin's Way

http://fav.me/dbr7i39

The characters names are in the description

Enjoy!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Challenge 244
                      And cut! Behind the Scenes...

Josiane

Jumble

Comment

Challenge 245
                        Weather!

It's been a while since we had a weather challenge, and since we're now into Autumn (Fall for our US friends ) we'd love to see artwork inspired by the weather. Lightning strikes, moody cloud textures, rain falling down the picture...as always it's up to you!

Please PM your entries this week to Jumble by Friday 5pm UK time, clearly stating your GW screenname on your art.

Last edited by Sarai; 22 October 2017, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          [https://i.imgbox.com/bTamtdSE

Challenge 245
                          Weather!

It's been a while since we had a weather challenge, and since we're now into Autumn (Fall for our US friends ) we'd love to see artwork inspired by the weather. Lightning strikes, moody cloud textures, rain falling down the picture...as always it's up to you!

Please PM your entries this week to Jumble by Friday 5pm UK time, clearly stating your GW screenname in the file name of your art.

Filenames don't work in Imgbox, so please put your name on your artwork - thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            Filenames don't work in Imgbox, so please put your name on your artwork - thanks
                            Yes, forgot that - amended now

Comment

Hmm, that sounds like a nice challenge

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Yes, forgot that - amended now
                                I wasn't sure you knew and thought it easier just to put it out there

Challenge entry..............

Comment

Working...
                                X