No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I make any art of what I watched it might be spoilery so I will instead link to what I just made http://fav.me/dauhi1e and leave it to that but I will say I saw Rogue One, Jason Bourne, and {FINALLY} Finding Dory. if I were to make art for any of these films it'd be spoilery and I dont wanna ruin anyones expectations for any of the mentioned movies. However I will say I was happy to see Julia Stiles again

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Princess, you can still make art that you feel might be spoilery - just put it in spoilers with a warning of what movie it's from. That way people can decide for themselves whether or not they wish to see it

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Princess, you can still make art that you feel might be spoilery - just put it in spoilers with a warning of what movie it's from. That way people can decide for themselves whether or not they wish to see it
        Even then, the movies I saw are still pretty new, I guess to me it doesnt feel right, I'll wait a bit

However I did get a new tablet... some art from it http://fav.me/dauivok and http://fav.me/dauiq5u

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Whatever you feel

Another entry.

Last edited by Jumble; 09 January 2017, 05:53 AM.

Comment

I am somehow making frctual art on the fly now.... weird..... gimmie a starmape or a color spalsh and let me experiment! http://fav.me/daul9aq

Comment

You have been busy, Jumble! Lots of movies AND lots of art

I saw Rogue One...

(Not spoilery unless you know what you're looking for... in which case it wasn't me that spoiled you )
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

That's how I like to spend Christmas - lots of time to do what I like

Lovely wp

Comment

Another...........

Saw this at the cinema when it first came out - fond memory

Comment

Hello, nice entries everyone
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Ok so, went to a concert last night, my husband is awesome! Backstage passes and all, even got ten minutes with my favorite singer of the group we saw last night too! Songquian is so sweet {ewnglish translation her name is Victoria Song} and even autographed a picture for my daughter too!

In mean time I also made some art on my off day, I took a screenshot of Finding Dory though her and Hank are so sweet together its so funny! i cant upload it to DA though since its a screenshot directly and Disney frowns on that becfause on DA you can make money so Ima just keep it as a wallpaper for m'self

In mean time have a new character sheet or two! Snowfeather Elisar http://fav.me/dav75ui & Car Key http://fav.me/dauw7c2

Comment

Great artie, Princess A.

PB is especially sluggish, making the entries organizing excruciatingly slow.

I won't be available in the afternoon, so I will post the new challenge in advance and the entries at a later stage ( later at night or even tomorrow). If you need some extra time to finish your entries, today is your chance.
                        sigpic

Comment

banner by Ikorni

Challenge 214- WINTER WONDERLAND

Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.” Edith Sitwell
                          What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.
                          John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America

Source for quotes: Goodreads.

Take your inspiration from our current season (in the Northern Hemisphere, bear with us!) and make a piece of art.
                          Please PM your entries to Jumble by 5 PM UCT time, on next Friday.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's definitely winter here - heavy snow last night which has now frozen solid

Comment

well, you take a few snapshot of the exterior and voilá! your entry is done.
                              sigpic

Comment

Just what I was thinking

Comment

Working...
                                X