No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you. Yes, it was busy but good, this time.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Video currently marked as PIRVATE and cannot be seen

as we say in a Galaxy Far Far Away..... HAPPY LIFE DAY

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Now, I can see it. From my phone it was impossible. Lovely vid and wonderful song choice ( another one we lost in 2016!)

So a little Boxing Day surprise by Az'ryel

She was kind enough to make us an extra and I thought it would be a shame not to show off her artie.
        Last edited by JadedWraith; 26 December 2016, 07:57 AM. Reason: pesky grammar II
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
          Now, I can see it. From my phone it was impossible. Lovely vid and wonderful song choice ( another one we lost in 2016!)
          Thank you The list of losses seems never ending - Rick Parfitt and George Michael are gone too

So a little Boxing Day surprise by Az'ryel

She was kind enough to make us an extra and I thought I would be a shame not to show off her artie.
          Definitely would have been a shame! Lovely artie Az'ryel

Comment

Merry Christmas and thanks for all the great Advents - I absolutely love the SS presents as well, you are all so talented <3

Comment

So I got this lovelies from Jumble

Too bad GW doesn't allow rotating sigs and gifs get too big I can't decide which one to have first. Nice problem to have, though.
              sigpic

Comment

Glad you like them JW I'm looking forward to seeing The Winter Soldier on Friday

I'm having a similar dilemma, but I've got until the end of Martinmas to make up my mind

Comment

Just thought I would share something I made a few years ago that I never got around to sharing in a post.

This one I had to redo when I was working on it because the .UFO (Ulead File for Objects) file, the one with all the layers, saved fine but when I opened it there was an error. A rare bug/glitch/error thing that happens with PhotoImpact Pro, possibly just version 10 because I don't remember this happening with 13.

This one is New Year's avatar with Sheppard:

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Lovely!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks. One of these days I will get around to posting my Star Trek signs. In the meantime, here's another avatar. It's a St Patrick's Day Captain Janeway avatar and I chose her because of Mulgrew's Irish heritage.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

OH MY!!!
                        All these lovely SS gifts everyone got! I'm getting a sugar overload from all the eye candy. Musketeers, Sherlock, and POLDARK!! *thud*

Hope everyone had an Awesome Christmas and hope you all have a Happy New Year.

Comment

Happy New Year

Comment

The last art I made in 2016! I forgot to post it when I made it!!!

http://fav.me/datim6h

Given what I had to work with, {which is a youtube screnshot} I am personally quite happy with the result. Though I wanted to put one of her swords in her hand, I decided that her necklace {a piece of her dragon egg} made more sense instead.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

CHALLENGE WEEK 213

WHAT DID YOU WATCH?

So the Christmas break has come and gone and we’re all getting back to ‘normal’, but what movies or tv shows did you enjoy over the last couple of weeks? What gave you a warm, fuzzy, scary or nostalgic feeling when you look back on it?

Your challenge this week is to make some artwork depicting any movie or tv show that you’ve watched recently

PLEASE SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO JADED WRAITH BY 5PM UK TIME ON FRIDAY. Please make sure you put your name or initials on your artwork and in the filename if you can – thanks!

Comment

I watched a LOT of stuff over the festive season - I had 12 days off on my own with nothing and nobody to worry about except myself

Movies

TV

I got totally hooked on Criminal Minds (and Spencer ) and having discovered that my cable package allowes me to watch lots of stuff that isn't actually on at the moment I literally binge-watched three seasons

Comment

Working...
                                X