Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
    Got a question for you, Jumble. Do we have to include the brush set with our challenge entry? Just wondering...
    I'm not Jumble but I can answer that: those are suggested resources. If you have other brush sets you feel more comfortable with and you think they fit the theme, go ahead and use them.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Got a question for you, Jumble. Do we have to include the brush set with our challenge entry? Just wondering...
      What JW said - and if you'd like to share a link to the brush set that you've used that would be great, but not essential

Comment

I am so out of practice at using brushes This is a total cop-out!

sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

It's a very effective cop-out - love it!

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            I am so out of practice at using brushes This is a total cop-out!

It's not a cop out at all. It works great. My versions are a cop out. But that's another story.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks both! It still totally is, but glad to hear it worked for you
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Gorgeous art everyone!

I opened PS to make some icons instead I made this:

I think it fits the criteria for this weeks challenge but I'm not sure...
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks for the advice everyone! Here's a couple of my challenge entries that I used brushes on ...

I used a set of winter and snowflake brushes for this one.

This one I found a picture of a cloud on the internet and made it into a brush.
                  Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                  (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Got another question. What does it mean when you try to upload something and it says, "Exceeds your quota"?
                    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

You have to delete old images in you attachments; personally I use deviantart and link to the image location

No comments I see on my artwork gallery.... oh well, more will be coming! More in the sense of closeup shots of Elsa {with snowflakes in her eyes!} starting in febuary, right now I am tryring to write, can't really upload anything until vacation is over anyhow

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                        Gorgeous art everyone!

I opened PS to make some icons instead I made this:

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j439/yamiinsane/th_agentcarter-43252-yami.jpg

I think it fits the criteria for this weeks challenge but I'm not sure...

That is beautiful, Yamii...and so very you. Well done!

Thanks for the advice everyone! Here's a couple of my challenge entries that I used brushes on ...

I used a set of winter and snowflake brushes for this one.

This one I found a picture of a cloud on the internet and made it into a brush.
                        I love snowflakes brushes..and that could brush is a ggood idea.

Yep, as Princess A. said, I'm afraid you exceeded the storage capacity of GW. Maybe you could uplaod them to a picture site such as Imgur/photobucket or Deviant
                        sigpic

Comment

Birthday art..............

And the vid………..

Comment

Beautiful birthday cards!
                            sigpic

Comment

Aren't they? And I think I might cheat and enter mine for the challenge

Comment

I was about to suggest the same

EDIT: and thank you for signing mine for me...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X