Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
    Sorry to hear, RiG. That's creepy! *shivers*

One question: The "Baddy" as the "Baddy" or is it also allowed about the actor and/or another of his/her roles?
    Um....... I think the idea is to use the actor in his/her 'baddie' role, but it's all open to your own interpretation

Btw, you need to remove the img tags where you've quoted the challenge post

Comment

opssss...I was at work, so I couldn't send my entries to Jumble
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
        opssss...I was at work, so I couldn't send my entries to Jumble
        I tend to snurch anything labelled 'challenge entry' from the thread, so yours were included

Comment

Those were some very beautiful entries everyone... good job

RiG, that is awful! So sorry to hear that.

Looking forward to the challenge
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            I tend to snurch anything labelled 'challenge entry' from the thread, so yours were included
            awwww thank you!
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Sorry to hear, RiG *hugs*

Baddie challenge interesting and
              sigpic

Comment

Sooooo...... I made 2 really quick (read really bad) sigs for the new challenge...... From a couple of my favourite books.

sigpic
                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

I FOUND MY CODE FOR PAINTSHOP!!!

Spoiler:

*does a happy dance*

Comment

Loved looking at all the gorgeous art from last challenge Thank you Jumble

I might like this challenge

*sees clown*

*runs away screaming*

Sorry I'm petrified of clowns..... MR I love them anyway *virtual green*

Misa: Love it!
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Great job everyone!

Oh, favorite Bad Guy! Let me think!

Does anyone have a font that looks like and old typewriter? Courier just isn't cutting it. I'm making a banner for local Steampunk group I'm in as part of a contest and I wanted something that looked like an old typewriter. I also need some stock of a steal plate or or just a piece of steal. I've tried DA, but didn't find anything in the way of stock.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        Great job everyone!

Oh, favorite Bad Guy! Let me think!

Does anyone have a font that looks like and old typewriter? Courier just isn't cutting it. I'm making a banner for local Steampunk group I'm in as part of a contest and I wanted something that looked like an old typewriter. I also need some stock of a steal plate or or just a piece of steal. I've tried DA, but didn't find anything in the way of stock.
                        Have you tried dafont.com for the typewriter text? They have an entire selection of typewriter fonts.

As for the steel plate, I usually use a Google image search.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          Make a sig or wp featuring your favourite baddie.
                          This can be male or female and from any fandom/film/book of your choice
                          *grins broadly and rubs her hands together*

Comment

MR, good ones, like especially the "Hannibal Lector"-one *little fangirlie*.

A first try to do something "Baddy"-like. For me it's more about the actor - huge Robert-Davi-fan *innocent smile*.

For those who don't know: RD was the baddy in the 007-movie "Licence to Kill", the character he played was this "Frank Sanchez".

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                            Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic
                            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                              MR, good ones, like especially the "Hannibal Lector"-one *little fangirlie*.

A first try to do something "Baddy"-like. For me it's more about the actor - huge Robert-Davi-fan *innocent smile*.

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...anchezicon.jpg
                              http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...sanchezsig.jpg

For those who don't know: RD was the baddy in the 007-movie "Licence to Kill", the character he played was this "Frank Sanchez".
                              Me too, that's why it was the first one that came to mind

Fantastic job with the RD art
                              sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                                Have you tried dafont.com for the typewriter text? They have an entire selection of typewriter fonts.

As for the steel plate, I usually use a Google image search.
                                Great ideas! Thanks!
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X