• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
    I need some ideas for these pics.

Spoiler:
    <snip>

Really? Those pics are giving me ideas...not art related
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      Really? Those pics are giving me ideas...not art related
      Me too, but looking for art. Can't find the right BG.

Comment

Shows off new selfmade avatar

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
          Very pretty.

Comment

Lovely avi, Awi
            sigpic

Comment

Cool .... Love the avatar.

Not to sound rude though but can you change the color of your font? It's kinda hard to read for me. I had to highlight it to read it.
              On the edge of breaking down
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Here's one for the challenge - in spoilers as it's for the current season of True Blood, if anyone else is watching:

Spoiler:

sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Something from my long list of things I'll finish one day

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
                    Very pretty.
                    Originally posted by maneth View Post
                    Lovely avi, Awi
                    Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                    Cool .... Love the avatar.

Not to sound rude though but can you change the color of your font? It's kinda hard to read for me. I had to highlight it to read it.
                    Thanks guys! Working on a sig that is similar to it; If anyone cannot read the words, just take a peek at my signature. Also I was told that red hurt some folks eyes and white is too bright, turqoiuse I thought could work, might go slightly darker, but not completely blue.

Maybe light blue ?

Or not, will try medium blue....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thanks guys! Working on a sig that is similar to it; If anyone cannot read the words, just take a peek at my signature. Also I was told that red hurt some folks eyes and white is too bright, turqoiuse I thought could work, might go slightly darker, but not completely blue.

Maybe light blue ?

I guess it's just a question of contrast with the background which makes it easier or harder to read. medium to darker blue should work fine or whatever colour you like.

Spoiler:
                      the red is a cultural thing: it's a nice colour but where I come from it's rude to use it for writing ( it is a way of telling the reader to #### off (self censored, GW, calm down). Bear in mind I'm not saying that was your intention at all. I'm just explaining. Most teachers here avoid red for correcting tests or essays.
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't have an idea for this week, not a fan of that song. But I have been wanting to make art using the song Demons by Imagine Dragons, I just can't decide on a fandom or characters.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                          I don't have an idea for this week, not a fan of that song. But I have been wanting to make art using the song Demons by Imagine Dragons, I just can't decide on a fandom or characters.
                          Spoiler:
                          shhhush! Neither am I. And I do prefer Demons, it's a beautiful song. However, I was able to create something. I'm sure with one of the songs you'll come up with a piece.
                          sigpic

Comment

Maybe light blue ?

I would stick to the medium blue. That's perfect. Thanks
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

It's been a long time since I've been here. Thought I would try and pop in a little more often.

I just got done marathoning Once Upon A Time for the first time. Wow what a show! I have some new inspiration, in Emma and Hook, and Hook especially, and made some new art. This is the cover photo size for Facebook. I shrunk it to make it signature size.

sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

That's cool DJ
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X