No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool arties everyone! I haven't made any recently, but at least my banner's on the next challenge.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n502/artworkforall/Weekly%20Challenge%20Banners/Maneth.jpg

Challenge Week 106
      Women

Since March 8th was International Women's Day (and we were already doing tut week!) this week your challenge is to make something that celebrates women. This could be a "strong" female character, women in powerful global positions, or you could highlight the issues that are still facing women today - just remember this is a PG thread so nothing too extreme please.

Size/Pics/Text: Any

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Please PM your entries this week by Friday 5pm on Friday (UK time) to Jumble[/COLOR
      I've sent a bunch...and that's not all I have that fits the challenge. If you want the rest, let me know.

Comment

I made my siggy into a wallie...

sigpic

----------
        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Cool.
          sigpic

Comment

Nice work, Scully

I opened PS fully intending to make something for the challenge, but, well, my muse clearly wasn't feeling very feminine today and this happened instead

Or perhaps it was feeling a bit too feminine!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Nice work, Scully

I opened PS fully intending to make something for the challenge, but, well, my muse clearly wasn't feeling very feminine today and this happened instead
              http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...th_aramis2.jpg

*besotted sigh* Sorry...what were you saying? I was distracted by that WP.

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                O-oh! Fancy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Nice work, Scully

Gorgeous as ever! Whilst partial to a bit of Aramis, I must admit I find Porthos the most likeable character. I think my favourite bit of the whole series is the theme tune - so bouncy!

Comment

Beautiful work on the tut week everyone. Scully gorgeous result on Ladygris tut. PH:I love the TG sequence.
                    And I have to agree, Josi. You were being feminine... That is gorgeous.
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Gorgeous as ever! Whilst partial to a bit of Aramis, I must admit I find Porthos the most likeable character. I think my favourite bit of the whole series is the theme tune - so bouncy!
                      Mine too! Love it! The graphics for the titles are awesome too Such a pretty series in so many ways
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Gorgeous arts everyone!
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

something I did for a Highlander challenge
                          sigpic

Comment

Awesome arties everyone.
                            sigpic

Comment

I agree, mane

Comment

I knew I wanted to make a Beckett thingy for the Women challenge. I watched the Castle episode "Kill Shot" for the first time yesterday and it blew me away! Such a strong woman in such distress played brilliantly by Stana Katic.

Entry:

The coloring is based on this tut by josi
                                Last edited by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse; 18 March 2014, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X