No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I like the choice for the Avi! Very good FG!
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
      Oh, yes. the banner is my favorite
      Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      And I like the choice for the Avi! Very good FG!
      Thanks for your help, SCiMM and JW!

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        Generally they go to transfers but, if some reason, I've downloaded something from one site to a particular folder, it memorises it and everything from that site will go to that folder. Some months after, it's hard to remember where did it go.
        You could just create a folder on your desktop called 'Downloads' and set all your downloads to go there, then you'd always know where to look

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
        I just found out that my ancient version of Paint Shop Pro doesn't support neither the Gimp nor the PS versions of the brushes, how unfortunate
        Try these

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          You could just create a folder on your desktop called 'Downloads' and set all your downloads to go there, then you'd always know where to look
          Try these
          How did you do that sig, Jumble? Any chance of a tut? Gimp user here.

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
            How did you do that sig, Jumble? Any chance of a tut? Gimp user here.
            The one I'm using? It came from this tut by MajorRyan. I left out some of the textures, played around with some gradients and added some lines

Comment

Spelling lessons for all the writers out there...

Comment

Try these
                Perfect! Many thanks new toys to play with, yay

Comment

The one I'm using? It came from this tut by MajorRyan. I left out some of the textures, played around with some gradients and added some lines
                  Cool. How do I do that with the lines?

Comment

create another layer, hold down shift while using a plain brush or pencil to create a straight line
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      create another layer, hold down shift while using a plain brush or pencil to create a straight line
                      Okay. That would be great except I can't draw a straight line even with a ruler.

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
                        Okay. That would be great except I can't draw a straight line even with a ruler.
                        You don't need to - holding down the shift key keeps the line straight. Just put your pencil where you want to start then hold down the shift key as you move your pencil to where you want the line to end

Comment

You don't need to - holding down the shift key keeps the line straight. Just put your pencil where you want to start then hold down the shift key as you move your pencil to where you want the line to end
                          I'll try it tonight. Thanks.

Comment

OTS

If you have a 2-year old girl named Annabelle Rose, what nickname would you give her?

I would ask lg but she's having some RL issues ATM.

Comment

I'd probably go with Annie or Rosie.
                              Last edited by bailey1ak; 11 January 2014, 03:47 PM. Reason: Thought I was in a different thread... :o
                              sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't use a nickname But you could use Annie or Belle or Bella or go with her middle name and call her Rosie...I have 2 nieces whose nicknames come from their middle names.
                                sigpic

----------
                                FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Working...
                                X