Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks FG (:
    i know one it might not be what your looking for exactly but try "Jackie Brown Swash" (:

sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

if you're using Photoshop - curving text is simple. Type what you want. While still having the type tool selected, go to the symbol at the top bar

Click it for a drop down menu - select FLAG

sigpic

Comment

alternately, to make text REALLY go where you want it...use the path tool (pen) and type along the path

create path:

type along it:
        sigpic

Comment

The WP for the Christmas art I made...

Last edited by FanGirl; 22 December 2013, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            if you're using Photoshop - curving text is simple. Type what you want. While still having the type tool selected, go to the symbol at the top bar
            http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/typedistortion.png~original
            Click it for a drop down menu - select FLAG

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/warptext.jpg~original
            Wow! I've been using a much more difficult and less precise method - this one is Awesome! Thanks

Comment

can't wait to see how you use it!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                thanks Sci & Jaded (:

Jaded i'll try my best to avoid spoilers or anything like that when i do Breaking Bad art now (:
                No worries about it. Nobody in my FB page ever bothered with that
                Spoiler:
                Walter was a cancer patient. He dies, right?
                Spoilers don't really bother me ( except in a few extaordinary circunstances). It's not the about story; for me it's a lot about the way it is told.
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                  No worries about it. Nobody in my FB page ever bothered with that
                  Spoiler:
                  Walter was a cancer patient. He dies, right?
                  Spoilers don't really bother me ( except in a few extaordinary circunstances). It's not the about story; for me it's a lot about the way it is told.
                  I've never seen Breaking Bad, but...

Spoiler:
                  from what I've heard, that's the reason he's "breaking bad."
                  Last edited by FanGirl; 22 December 2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the tut yamii! Hopefully I'll get to try it out during my Christmas break. Of course, I'm using CS2 so there are some steps I may not be able to duplicate exactly. But at least you didn't use Topaz! Some people who have it seem to use it on every piece.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      A huge thank you to my SS m&mnm for my lovely Jeremy Renner pressies got one on my iPad now - nom nom nom!!

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps0d8c51fd.jpg [URL=http://s294.photobucket.com/user/timepresent/media/AfA%20Secret%20Santa%202013/JeremyRenner2_zps74ada10e.jpg.html]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...da10e.jpg[/url
                      You're very welcome! I'm SO SO SO glad to hear that you like them, lol.. I was worried

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

The other advent I made for mrscopterdoc's SS -

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

by Sarai

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                            Thanks for the tut yamii! Hopefully I'll get to try it out during my Christmas break. Of course, I'm using CS2 so there are some steps I may not be able to duplicate exactly. But at least you didn't use Topaz! Some people who have it seem to use it on every piece.
                            You're welcome Mane But I do use Topaz but I try to help the people who do not have Topaz (I don't feel successful though.)
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

awesome!
                              Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                              You're welcome Mane But I do use Topaz but I try to help the people who do not have Topaz (I don't feel successful though.)
                              I think Mane means you don't over do it. It looks lovely.
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Yeah... Didn't see a mention of Topaz in the tut.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X