No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been in such complete PS withdrawal that I've struggled to create anything (via GIMP). The computer tech people said that they've received the new battery for my lappy, but not the case yet. If they get it Monday, they'll get it ready...otherwise, they'll be closed for a few days over Christmas. AARGH!!! *loud and painful screaming(
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      I have been in such complete PS withdrawal that I've struggled to create anything (via GIMP). The computer tech people said that they've received the new battery for my lappy, but not the case yet. If they get it Monday, they'll get it ready...otherwise, they'll be closed for a few days over Christmas. AARGH!!! *loud and painful screaming(
      Sorry for your loss.

Comment

The Shipmas Thread is now OPEN!

By A. Karswyll

Stop on by and join the FUN!

Comment

Awwww!

Lovely challenge entries everyone. Been a bit busy and haven't had time to sit at the computer the last few days. I'm on vacation the entire week, though, so maybe...

We're supposed to go and see The Desolation of Smaug today, but my husband hasn't returned from his business trip yet. This morning I found a text message in my phone (I don't keep my phone by my bed) saying he was back at the hotel after they finished their negotiations. The message was timed at 5.45 AM Normally on a weekday we get up at 6...
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

I made these for my S/J Secret Santa...

sigpic

----------
              FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Comment

I need ideas for these...

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                    Very nice.
                    Last edited by FanGirl; 21 December 2013, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Love the entries, advents and secret santa pressies - it's so interesting and inspiring to see the different things you all come up with

I'm so sorry Nola, I can't believe this takes them so long

ChibiSam is adorable, Scully

Comment

I like Chibi Sam, so cute <3
                        'And maybe we'll come back, to Earth, who can tell?'
                        Tumblr | Jack & Daniel | PSD & Textures | DeviantART

Comment

Comment

Comment

The wait is nearly over!

I'm just sorting through all the Secret Santa presents and will have them all distributed to you very soon
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Look at these special pressies from Jaded Wraith............

Comment

Working...
                                X