No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous Advents so far!

Love the icons Ayanna
    sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayanna View Post
      100 sg1 christmas icons (was requested on Tumblr )
      http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/.../preview-1.png
      Very funny and cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n502/artworkforall/Advent%20Calendar%202013/IamDKScullyAdventDay5_zpsae303d87.jpg
        by IamDKScully
        Bee-You-Tea-Full!!!

Comment

Lovely Sarai!
          sigpic

Comment

Totally forgot about this challenge until tonight so I hammered this out. Sorry it's so simplistic (and crappy) I didn't have time for complicated and pretty...

sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

but you've covered the bases... that's the important thing. I like the fonts you've chosen and the crops you've made
              sigpic

Comment

@yamiinsane Love Love Love your Banner/gif. So freaky how you did it without visible borders.

The advents are beautiful so far, it's a nice gem to look forward too.
                sigpic

Comment

Some Grimm art I made

Spoiler:
                  You may notice that the sig posted is different from the one I'm using. That's because GW is a buttmunch and wouldn't let me post that one and so I had to shrink it and rearrange things so it would be a better size..

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                    Thanks Muse! I had fun with this one!
                    It's fantastic...well done!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                    ...and he's smoking hot!
                    No, you're soooo wrong...he's hedious
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Afternoon all

I will be making the post promptly at 5pm (GMT) today as we're away for the weekend.

If you have an entry that you haven't yet sent in for this weeks challenge please PM it to me within the next half an hour so I can make the post straight away.

Thanks

Comment

Banner by Jaded Wraith

Challenge Week 95

FBFG

Josiane

Major Ryan

Nolamom

RodneyIsGodney

Comment

Banner by RodneyIsGodney

Tutorial Week 28

This week is a Tutorial Week. For the first week every month, we don’t issue a challenge, but instead want to encourage thread participants to share their expertise and try something new, using tutorials.

This is how it works:

1. Share a tutorial: Write a tutorial for a piece of art you have made recently, or post a piece of art you have made with the link to the tutorial you followed when you made it.

2. Follow a tutorial: Use one (or more) of the tutorials that other thread members have shared during the week to make a piece of art of your own.

The idea is that we should both teach something and learn something throughout the week *It’s not obligatory to do both, if you’re limited for time, but we’d like to encourage you to please both share and follow at least one tutorial if at all possible.

At the end of the week we will post all the tutorials along with any art made following each tutorial, so that we can see all the different interpretations all together.

Please PM your entries (both your original tutorial and any art you make following a tutorial this week) by 5pm Friday 13th December to Josiane

Comment

Great icons, all!!!

Comment

Awesome work everyone! Love the different interpretations of the themes

Today's Advent...

by Hyndara
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Great advent, Hyn. I really like that running Santa.
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X