Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Turns out that that JFK quote couldn't have been more apt for The Day of the Doctor!

Brilliant!!

Comment

For those of us who need help with cooking turkey dinner...

Spoiler:

Comment

Just a little something to try and stave off boredom...

Tutorial by temptedeli @Shadowplay
        Last edited by yamiinsane; 26 November 2013, 07:22 PM. Reason: Realized I spelled a word wrong
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

@ FG - that's definitely the best way to treat a turkey

LOVE the sig Yami *boomarks tut*

Comment

You guys can offiicially beat me. To whom and when latest I have to send the calendar?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
            Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

"officially" beat you? *envisions a beater with a badge*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                You guys can offiicially beat me. To whom and when latest I have to send the calendar?
                Another S&M chick? how interesting *whispers:Jumble*
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  @ FG - that's definitely the best way to treat a turkey
                  A couple of years ago, it was my turn to do the cooking so I'm in the kitchen cleaning Birdzilla when my nephews come in to "help." I put my hand inside to get the "goodie bag" and...

Boys: EWWW! You put your hand up the turkey's butt!!!
                  Me: Come back here! One day, your wives are going to say "Honey, go get the turkey ready to go in the oven" and you'll need to know this.
                  Oldest: EW! I'm wearing gloves! The kind that go all the way up to my shoulders!
                  Me: Go ahead. Nothing wrong with that.
                  Youngest: I'm buying my turkey already cooked.
                  Me: That's also an option. But what if your wife doesn't want a pre-made turkey?
                  *more cooking and prep* Now we can start the turkey gravy.
                  Oldest: How do you make it?
                  Me: First, you take the "goodies", put them in water and cook them.
                  Youngest: What's in the goodies?
                  Me: Heart, liver, gizzard, neck.
                  Boys: EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! *runs off*

Comment

And their knowledge of anatomy needs to be improved - I'm pretty sure you actually had your hand down it's throat

Comment

um, probably not so much - the giblets are accessible from the bottom end, that's the only truly accessible part unless you have a baby's hand. "Birdzilla" hehehe - great reference to some of those 30 pound turkeys!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yep, you're right - I was looking at it the wrong way round It's been at least 25 years since I did anything with a turkey - yuk!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

And their knowledge of anatomy needs to be improved - I'm pretty sure you actually had your hand down it's throat
                          Nope. I had it up the turkey's butt. Went in through the biggest opening between the legs.

Comment

*covers eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                              *covers eyes*
                              Maybe I should've spoilered that for "content."

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                um, probably not so much - the giblets are accessible from the bottom end, that's the only truly accessible part unless you have a baby's hand. "Birdzilla" hehehe - great reference to some of those 30 pound turkeys!
                                Actually, its a reference to I think it was an ep of Cheers where Norm is making this huge turkey they call Birdzilla.

Comment

Working...
                                X