Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    cats can be demanding creatures - ours demands to be let in, to be let out, to be petted *when* he feels like it, and so forth
    Yep, my cat demands a back rub after she's eaten. She comes over to my chair and waits for me to drop my hand over the side (arm of chair) and she walks over to the side of the chair and receives her back rub. I have to rub and pet her back/head until she has had enough and walks away. I don't mind... love her to bits!
    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 20 November 2013, 02:40 PM.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Yep, my cat demands a back rub after she's eaten. She comes over to my chair and waits for me to drop my hand over the side (arm of chair) and she walks over to the side of the chair and receives her back rub. I have to rub and pet her back/head until she has had enough and walks away. I don't mind... love her to bits!
      My cat cuddles.. I usually only pet her when I'm in bed and so she loves laying against my throat or on my chest.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Speaking of cats, mine decides that when I'm doing artwork or writing, it's the perfect time to cuddle. Only, she doesn't cuddle so much as become dead weight. Either that, or attack my toes.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
          Speaking of cats, mine decides that when I'm doing artwork or writing, it's the perfect time to cuddle. Only, she doesn't cuddle so much as become dead weight. Either that, or attack my toes.
          Not your anckles? Mine are anckle biters.

I should keep away from clocks and dials. I can never resist using them in my pieces.
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
            Here you go!
            Not exactly the same pic but I guess I can use it to see the details of hair for a drawing.

There still are 3 days to be taken for the Sam/Jack advent calendar. Does anyone wanna take them?
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              Not exactly the same pic but I guess I can use it to see the details of hair for a drawing.

There still are 3 days to be taken for the Sam/Jack advent calendar. Does anyone wanna take them?
              Uh, I'd love to but I already have two advent calendars and two secret santas. I wouldn't like to fail on any of those.
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I have to finish updating my store site.. replacing all the section icons is going to take forever

Comment

Question: Does anyone here knows a good site for downloading brushes for Gimp? I seriously miss my old ones and only use the basic right now. Somehow the site I snurched before isn't online anymore .

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                  Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic
                  LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                  I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                    Question: Does anyone here knows a good site for downloading brushes for Gimp? I seriously miss my old ones and only use the basic right now. Somehow the site I snurched before isn't online anymore .
                    Hyn... I think I got all of mine from DeviantArt... here is the link.
                    sigpic

Comment

Don't forget to PM me your challenge entries!

You have until 5pm tomorrow UK time (just over 20 hours). And a quick heads-up that I'm likely to be a little bit late making the post as I've got to work late tomorrow. I'll get it up as soon as I can
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Also a reminder...

Roll up, roll up for the
                        Artwork for All
                        Secret Santa 2013!

Here's how it will work:

1. Sign up on this form! You have until SUNDAY 24th NOVEMBER to do so. If you want to join in, you *must* sign up by this date.

We need to know who you are, what fandoms/people/ships/things you like, so that your Secret Santa knows what to make. We also need to know what fandoms you are willing to make stuff for, so that we can pair you up with someone with whom you have at least one fandom in common.

3. Secret Santa allocations will be given out as soon as possible after the 24th so that you can get to work. You can make as much as you like, but at a minimum try to make at least one wallpaper or a sig/avi set.

4. PM your gifts to JOSIANE by FRIDAY 20th DECEMBER! Do not send them directly to your Secret Santa recipient. I will distribute all the gifts over the weekend of 21st/22nd December so that everyone gets them at the same time and in time for Christmas.

5. If for any reason you realise you won't have time to make anything after all, please tell me as soon as possible, and at the latest by Friday 13th December so that we can try to find someone else to make a gift so that your recipient doesn't miss out.

Happy Arty Christmas to you all!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I have a problem. Some PS filters don't work anymore: photocopy, stamp... just give me a black background instead of the effect.
                          Any suggestions?
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I would suggest doing a reset of PS. It is such a complex program, that sometimes it develops glitches. Hold down CTRL + ALT + SHFT while starting Photoshop. A popup will come up saying "Delete settings file?" click yes. This resets the program to factory defaults. Very useful when bugs start appearing.
                            sigpic

Comment

Advent Calender

1 Jumble
                              2 ladygris
                              3 Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse
                              4 Scifan
                              5 iamdkscully
                              6 Hyn
                              7 Nola
                              8 Estrela
                              9 RodneyisGodney
                              11 Major Ryan
                              12 Scifan

15 RocketScientist
                              17 JadedWraith
                              18 Ikorni
                              19 Jumble
                              20 Bailey1ak
                              21 Yamiinsane
                              22 Major Ryan
                              23 Sarai
                              24 Josiane
                              25 ladygris

Last chance to snag a day before I take what's left

Comment

Jumble... I'm going to grab the 16th for now too, but I might give it to ShaViva if she wants one. I'll let you know if I give it to her. Are you the one collecting? Can't remember.

Advent Calender

1 Jumble
                                2 ladygris
                                3 Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse
                                4 Scifan
                                5 iamdkscully
                                6 Hyn
                                7 Nola
                                8 Estrela
                                9 RodneyisGodney
                                11 Major Ryan
                                12 Scifan