No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have.. it's monetized now.. after 3 days and over 400 views They finally accepted that I made the images I was using.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
      I have.. it's monetized now.. after 3 days and over 400 views They finally accepted that I made the images I was using.
      Thank the heavens...You're too talented for your own sake!
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

They sent me a form to say which film/game I got the images from.. and left a space for the written permission from the third party creator.. The form actually said that.. "third party creator"

So I gave them this link:

http://fav.me/d6omtvr

That was in the second form they sent me.. The first one I explained that I made the images myself, but it wasn't enough..

It's all sorted now.. they just quietly removed the warnings from my youtube page.. there were icons around the video with "!" < on them.. one was in a triangle.. the other was red on a white background and all bold and highlighted..

And they turned the monetization on.. after three days of threatening to close my channel down for stealing images

Comment

They sent me a form to say which film/game I got the images from.. and left a space for the written permission from the third party creator.. The form actually said that.. "third party creator"

So I gave them this link:

http://fav.me/d6omtvr

That was in the second form they sent me.. The first one I explained that I made the images myself, but it wasn't enough..

It's all sorted now.. they just quietly removed the warnings from my youtube page.. there were icons around the video with "!" < on them.. one was in a triangle.. the other was red on a white background and all bold and highlighted..

And they turned the monetization on.. after three days of threatening to close my channel down for stealing images

Ownership on the net is such a can of worms. I see much stuff "stolen" on Youtube that puzzles me why on Earth are they concerned with you.
          sigpic

Comment

Maybe they thought I would be an easy target.. Not uploaded anything for a while.. not all that well known.. No one on Youtube would be rushing to my defence..

Comment

Maybe they thought I would be an easy target.. Not uploaded anything for a while.. not all that well known.. No one on Youtube would be rushing to my defence..
              If that's the reason, that's beyond rotten. But exactly because you're "obscure", what makes them say you stole what you uplaoded. What supports their claims it's not original or you don't have permission to use it? Where have they seen that material before? Are there such claims? It's very strange and a bit insulting, really. I'm not trying to make a huge deal out of it but it's, at least, annoying.

On the other hand, Facebook blocks first and verifies ( when it verifies) such claims later. At least, they "talked" to you.
              sigpic

Comment

They said they couldn't verify it.. and were asking for more information.. at first.. then they started putting warnings everywhere and threatened to shut my channel down

And a countdown timer.. 14 days to contact the third party creator to get permission to use the images..

Comment

They said they couldn't verify it.. and were asking for more information.. at first.. then they started putting warnings everywhere and threatened to shut my channel down

And a countdown timer.. 14 days to contact the third party creator to get permission to use the images..
                  Weirder and weirder...It really sucks being the little guy. Well, I'm glad it's sorted.
                  sigpic

Comment

For now... They might try again when I upload the next one..

Comment

For now... They might try again when I upload the next one..
                      *facepalm*
                      sigpic

Comment

Indeed.. The next video I upload will start in the Barbot Adventures Transporter room.. down to Jelgatia.. and back up to the Transporter room

It's going to take a while to finish all the Barbot stuff.. so I might as well do something with it to keep my Youtube channel alive..

Comment

Finally got some inspiration...

sigpic

----------
                          FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                            Very nice work, Scully

Comment

Good job Scully!

I finally got inspired myself...

sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Good job Scully!

I finally got inspired myself...

http://s18.postimg.org/oqunc185h/Ri_...ge_WWquote.jpg
                                Excellent (don't know who he is though )

Comment

Working...
                                X