Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Brilliant effort for our first Tutorial week folks! And so interesting to see so many variations on each tut
    I love that about tutorials Starting from the same point and yet the end result can be so different

And in all our enthusiasm we've blown right past page 100 already I'm amazed! I don't think Jumble, Sarai and I ever thought this thread would take off quite so successfully - thank you all!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Wonderful work everyone!!

Thanks for posting, Josiane.
      sigpic

Comment

Loved going through and seeing all the tuts and arts in one place!

Amazing job Josiane!
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

This was a really fun challenge, thank you.

Beautiful work everyone.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            I love that about tutorials Starting from the same point and yet the end result can be so different

And in all our enthusiasm we've blown right past page 100 already I'm amazed! I don't think Jumble, Sarai and I ever thought this thread would take off quite so successfully - thank you all!
            We certainly didn't! Thanks to all the Awesome artworkers here

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
            This was a really fun challenge, thank you.

Beautiful work everyone.
            So glad that everyone enjoyed it

Comment

Awesome artwork week you guys! Already spotted a few tutorials I want to try when I have more time on my hands.
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Challenge Week Five

Cropping

Your challenge this week is a technical one Make a piece of art using an interesting or unusual crop to the picture(s) that you use. This is where you cut the picture off at an unexpected point for effect.

Here are some examples to give you an idea of the kind of thing I mean:

Note that you don't have to crop all the pictures you use, but at least one should be cropped!

You can make and submit art of any size for this challenge, but if you make icons/avis, please limit yourself to five icons/avis to submit, as it can be easy to make a whole load and then we'll be overwhelmed again when it comes to posting

Please PM your entries to Jumble
                Last edited by josiane; 09 September 2011, 01:11 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Ooooh interesting challenge Gonna be fun
                  sigpic
                  Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Your challenge this week is a technical one Make a piece of art using an interesting or unusual crop to the picture(s) that you use. This is where you cut the picture off at an unexpected point for effect.

Here are some examples to give you an idea of the kind of thing I mean:

<sni[>

Note that you don't have to crop all the pictures you use, but at least one should be cropped!

You can make and submit art of any size for this challenge, but if you make icons/avis, please limit yourself to five icons/avis to submit, as it can be easy to make a whole load and then we'll be overwhelmed again when it comes to posting

Please PM your entries to Sarai
                    Can you amend that to send them to me? I'm picking them up for Sarai while she's busy with the house move
                    Last edited by Jumble; 09 September 2011, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Can you amend that to send them to me? I'm picking them up for Sarai while she's busy with the house move
                      Of course! Done
                      sigpic

Comment

Certainly didn't, thanks to everyone who's been involved - it's such a vibrant and fun thread!

Thanks again *hugs*

EDIT: BTW, Josi are those shots from Chatsworth in the Challenge banner? Gorgeous colouring!

Comment

Of course! Done
                          Thanks

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Certainly didn't, thanks to everyone who's been involved - it's such a vibrant and fun thread!
                          It's Awesome!!!!

Thanks again *hugs*
                          No problem

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Thanks again *hugs*

EDIT: BTW, Josi are those shots from Chatsworth in the Challenge banner? Gorgeous colouring!
                            They are And thank you! The peacock one for the Tutorial Week banner is Chatsworth too, from that gorgeous wallpaper, and there's another one too that I made with a shot of the painted hall
                            sigpic

Comment

Ooh! I love cropping anyway. This should be fun. Great challenge!

Comment

They are And thank you! The peacock one for the Tutorial Week banner is Chatsworth too, from that gorgeous wallpaper, and there's another one too that I made with a shot of the painted hall
                                I saw the peacock one - also gorgeous!! You're making me think about rooting out my photos again

Comment

Working...
                                X