No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, I think it's the actual kb size is so small it's creating a low-quality pic.

Can you link me to the font you used?

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      Very pretty Major Ryan.

Had a go at the challenge.
      In spoilers because it's a promo pic from a new episode of Haven that I don't know how many people have seen.

Beautiful!!!

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      so, i finished my first entry for this week's challenge... i should work with dinozzo more often... he truly is a beautiful subject

[IURL]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/Ayankha/Lilith%20AFA%20challenge%20entries/dinozzo-swak.jpg[/URL]
      TONY!!! Love it! And SWAK is my favorite episode!

Okay, and here's my first entry...

sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

woah!!!!perfect pic, ive no idea what ive done except i dare not go to PB and put words on it
        Ermmm, what do you mean dear, remember i am a bit thick.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
          woah!!!!perfect pic, ive no idea what ive done except i dare not go to PB and put words on it
          Ermmm, what do you mean dear, remember i am a bit thick.
          Can you send me the link to whatever font you used.

I've done things like that: Not knowing what I did but happy with the results.

Comment

i've always loved how they shot that opening scene... all light banter and joking around as per usual and then the slow-mo letter opening.... doesn't translate well into caps tho.... but the continuity that bellsario instills in the series... one mishap that almost costs tony his life and now every mildly suspicious package gets opened under abby's hood.... i'm trying to find a good pic of tony in his shoulder holster for attempt no 2, but so far no luck....
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

i used the 'black ops one' on PB,
              sigpic

Comment

i've always loved how they shot that opening scene... all light banter and joking around as per usual and then the slow-mo letter opening.... doesn't translate well into caps tho.... but the continuity that bellsario instills in the series... one mishap that almost costs tony his life and now every mildly suspicious package gets opened under abby's hood.... i'm trying to find a good pic of tony in his shoulder holster for attempt no 2, but so far no luck....
                Here's a few...
                Pic #1
                Pic #2
                Pic #3
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Alright, I decided to adjust the text as it wasn't quite readable on one spot...

sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    That's the best way, sometimes

Here's one from me, along the same composition lines:

Can't help but feel it's a bit over-cluttered I'm used to leaving a lot more space
                    Nope, not over-cluttered and I'm the girl addicted to negative space. (Really, I have to get empty spaces in all my wallies.) But all the elements you used made make perfect sense in the composition you chose. Don't change a thing.

Oh those are so gorgeous! I especially love the middle one ( where do I know that pic from ) and oh... Gary Oldman.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                    Very pretty Major Ryan.

Had a go at the challenge.
                    In spoilers because it's a promo pic from a new episode of Haven that I don't know how many people have seen.

I'm not very familair with the series but it doesn't look too spoilerish. It's a shame your beautiful sig being hidden.

so, i finished my first entry for this week's challenge... i should work with dinozzo more often... he truly is a beautiful subject
                    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...nozzo-swak.jpg
                    Very powerful Tony entry. I love it.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    seems to be a common problem. It's not so much "blurryness" as it is added noise. Run a noise reduction filter over it, and you get a cleaner image.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/anotherclearloki_2.jpg~original
                    I have that problem with PB and I tend to over sharpen to compensate, which leads to very "hard" images. That's a very good tip and I am going to try that.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    Alright, I decided to adjust the text as it wasn't quite readable on one spot...

http://i39.tinypic.com/ftqadc.jpg
                    Now, it's becoming annoying: everyone stop doing such a good job. My entries for this week are so blah and yours are so lovely. *sulks*
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Thanks for all the beautiful and inspiring art - I've greened where GW let me

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                        Now, it's becoming annoying: everyone stop doing such a good job.

My entries for this week are so blah and yours are so lovely. *sulks*
                        I can't remember your entries but I'm sure they're not blah.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

We have some really talented people on here, beautiful siggys everyone
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

I can't remember your entries but I'm sure they're not blah.
                            I haven't post them yet...
                            sigpic
                            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

question: does taking different panels from a comic strip count as multiple croppings? i mean i'm gonna do it anyways b/c the comic strip in question is perfect for a different challenge i'm doing... but since i'm only taking the last three panels of a sunday strip and i have to crop them out individually, b/c of the way they're layered, i thought i'd ask....
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

question: does taking different panels from a comic strip count as multiple croppings? i mean i'm gonna do it anyways b/c the comic strip in question is perfect for a different challenge i'm doing... but since i'm only taking the last three panels of a sunday strip and i have to crop them out individually, b/c of the way they're layered, i thought i'd ask....
                                Hmmm... I'm going to say no, as the idea is to use the same single image in different ways. But looking forward to seeing that sig if you're going to be making it anyway
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X