No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That art work is epic! fantastic use of PH's image.
    sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous, gorgeous arts everyone!

Here is my first entry:

sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I made this one for a shadowplay challenge:

sigpic

Comment

Amazing as always Yamii
          On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
            Gorgeous, gorgeous arts everyone!

Here is my first entry:
            http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...i.gif~original
            Originally posted by maneth View Post
            I made this one for a shadowplay challenge:
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...psdc573165.png
            Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Ryan View Post
              That art work is epic! fantastic use of PH's image.
              Thanks. I was going to use a quote about coming over to the dark side, but my sister wouldn't like it. She won't even let him have that T-shirt "Come to the dark side. We have cookies." The nephew and I think its about Star Wars but sis thinks its about following the devil.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                When you render, PH, do so with a transparent background and save as a png - then you can put it on any background you like. You can render a shadow (depending on program) at the same time or add one later. That way, you can easily try different backgrounds without having to do a new render each time.

I love the superimposition of Darth Vader - almost a ghost-like presence, but it packs a punch for symbolism.

I absolutely agree on the superimposition comment. Darth Vader is, untill this day, my favourite character ever.
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Mane: Gorgeous!

Thanks Glitch and FBFG!
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks yamii!
                    sigpic

Comment

Beautiful "flowers in your hair piece" Mane, and Yamii ; your Irene Adler entry is gorgeous but I'm still in awe of your Sherlock banner:it's drop dead gorgeous.

Two more entries:

My favourite recurring character in SGA ( technically, he's not minor but I had to feature him):

And one beloved character from Enterprise. You have no idea how much trouble I had with this very simple work ( very few layers in the final version but how many I added and deleted?) because I couldn't find a background that worked for me. Although my dog is of mixed race, she is similar in some ways to a beagle and I felt I was letting her down.

Last edited by JadedWraith; 02 September 2013, 10:35 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                        Beautiful "flowers in your hair piece" Mane, and Yamii ; your Irene Adler entry is gorgeous but I'm still in awe of your Sherlock banner:it's drop dead gorgeous.

Two more entries:
                        My favourite recurring character in SGA ( technically, he's not minor but I had to feature him):
                        http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...psb5c42758.jpg
                        And one beloved character from Enterprise. You have no idea how much trouble I had with this very simple work ( very few layers in the final version but I many I added and deleted?) because I couldn't find a background that worked for me. The pressure was, although my dog is of mixed race, she is similar in some ways to a beagle and I felt I was letting her down.
                        http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...psaee2b115.jpg
                        Very well done!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                          Very well done!!
                          You're a sweetie
                          sigpic

Comment

Love the Zelenka banner, JW

~

Following Nola's instructions in this post - I've managed to come up with this using Paint Shop Pro X: the original Borg Queen as portrayed by Alice Krige in Star Trek First Contact and the Star Trek Voyager episode Endgame:

I like the blue one the most, but green is the color of the Borg, so....

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                              Love the Zelenka banner, JW

~

Following Nola's instructions in this post - I've managed to come up with this using Paint Shop Pro X: the original Borg Queen as portrayed by Alice Krige in Star Trek First Contact and the Star Trek Voyager episode Endgame:
                              http://an-c.dk/at/gateworld/artwork/...en-600x180.jpg

http://an-c.dk/at/gateworld/artwork/blue.jpg

I like the blue one the most, but green is the color of the Borg, so....
                              Fantastic Borg queen! yeah, I agree blue, for some reason, seems to work better. Green is also the Colour of Loki and it never works quite as good in any art piece (of mine, that is) that I feature him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, JW green does appear to be more difficult to work with than blue, strange...

Comment

Working...
                                X