X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    i've got some ideas too... particularly around a certain grumpy old hunter
    Jelgate?

But he was one of the leads in the Jelgate and Cowpants show..

Beth only appeared a couple of times near the end...

Comment

What lg said!!! Great work everyone. I feel so....... *hangs head* unworthy.

Comment

Great entries everyone! I've greened where I could during the week

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
          A-maz-ing!!!!
          I think this is the download link..

It opens another window with the full size image, then right click, save as..

*is still quite new to Deviantart*

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
            *posts a link*

I had a busy day...
            Now this *is* cool!

Still wondering about this week's challenge!
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Cool lightsaber, thanks for the wallie PH! Love the old, battered up look.

The new challenge is really... challenging, mainly because it's so hard to find hi-res images of old shows...
              Last edited by maneth; 30 August 2013, 08:19 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

This art is as a memorial to one of my favorite actors, Lee Thompson Young. I just found out today that he died on August 19, 2013. He was 29.

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                  Cool lightsaber, thanks for the wallie PH! Love the old, battered up look.

The new challenge is really... challenging, mainly because it's so hard to find hi-res images of old shows...
                  Yep, it so frustrating...I have these ideas and no proper pictures for them. Although, for this challenge my sister suggested a more current muse.

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                  This art is as a memorial to one of my favorite actors, Lee Thompson Young. I just found out today that he died on August 19, 2013. He was 29.

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/theicemenace/Gimps/FBFGltyavi_zps51f6bd34.jpg

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/theicemenace/Gimps/FBFGltysig_zps02453981.jpg
                  I was so shocked as well...Such a waste of talent, vitality, you name it.
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I made this one for a Shadowplay challenge:

sigpic

Comment

I just uploaded some new images..

Comment

Are there any size limits apart from GW's usual guidelines for this weeks challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                          Are there any size limits apart from GW's usual guidelines for this weeks challenge?
                          You may enter bigger files either in size or kb, but while posting them you'll have to resort to links or thumbnails. That's the only problem: e.g. I've entered wallies 1366 X 768.
                          sigpic
                          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Thanks a lot, JW - I'd never thought about wallpapers if you haven't mentioned it

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                              Very nice work.

Comment

Lovely PH! Sorry, all out of green...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X