Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
      Nice entries since my last visit - if I had green I'd hand it out *frowns at GW*. FG, LOVE all your new SG banners, especially the Jack ones. Those lines you've picked out are classic O'Neill!!

EDIT: XFc - awesome vid, made me smile - see *points to smiley faces*
      Here's what I did with that pic...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
        Wow!

Comment

Cool Icon/Sig sets, FBFG! Your muse is very active...mine was lazy and predictable...

I could only come up with this. It's not very creative but I realised it was totally me.Maybe, at the end of the day, that's what matters.
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

two more that are a little less basic than my first ones

I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
              Cool Icon/Sig sets, FBFG! Your muse is very active...mine was lazy and predictable...

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps35406e56.jpg
              I could only come up with this. It's not very creative but I realised it was totally me.Maybe, at the end of the day, that's what matters.
              Very nice and yes, very you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                Are those wolf eyes in the second one? Both very creative, BTW.

Comment

Fab work on the banners everyone this week They're going to brighten up the weekly posts Keep 'em coming!

Here's a couple of quick ones from me - I'm in major sorting and clearing the house mode this week and the PS muse seems to have gone into hiding as a consequence So I thought I'd take inspiration from the stunning natural beauty of New Zealand and pull out a couple of photos that don't really need that much doing to them, just a little bit of enhancement

sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Are those wolf eyes in the second one? Both very creative, BTW.
                    it's actually an arctic fox.... i went thru a faze a while back where i became obsessed with them....
                    sigpic

Comment

it's actually an arctic fox.... i went thru a faze a while back where i became obsessed with them....
                      I too thought it was a wolf. It's very beautiful, Lilith.

Comment

yea... the rainbow overlay and the loss of quality sacrificed to keep the round corners distorts the original image... here's the original.... i'd srsly consider getting an arctic fox for a pet if their coats stayed white all year long.... as it is, only their winter coat's white, their summer coat's a charcoal grey colour or sometimes even red
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Fab work on the banners everyone this week They're going to brighten up the weekly posts Keep 'em coming!

Here's a couple of quick ones from me - I'm in major sorting and clearing the house mode this week and the PS muse seems to have gone into hiding as a consequence So I thought I'd take inspiration from the stunning natural beauty of New Zealand and pull out a couple of photos that don't really need that much doing to them, just a little bit of enhancement

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...nneraug131.gif
                          http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...nneraug132.gif
                          Amazing!!

Comment

I did the same with wolves. So you see why I asked. Great work.

Comment

yea... the rainbow overlay and the loss of quality sacrificed to keep the round corners distorts the original image... here's the original.... i'd srsly consider getting an arctic fox for a pet if their coats stayed white all year long.... as it is, only their winter coat's white, their summer coat's a charcoal grey colour or sometimes even red
                              Colorful pet!

Comment

I did the same with wolves. So you see why I asked. Great work.
                                thanks.... i have a reoccurring fascination with wolves.... it comes and goes and odd intervals.... but tigers are my animals.... ask me anything about them, and i probably know the answer off the top of my head....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X