No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The road is made up of the road texture that I need to update because the white lines are a bit too close together.. A sand texture to make it look like it's in the desert.. and a rock texture to make the sand texture follow a pattern and not just blend into the road..

I need road signs.. and signs for the buildings.. and more buildings

I'm building more of the Barbike now.. although it's so hot here I might start melting soon... or my laptop will

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *stamps foot* Why do I never have any green?! Fabulous work everyone!

Here's an ironic one for the challenge:

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...-martinhot.gif

And this one started off as a concept for the challenge, but I just couldn't get it to work with any of the pictures I tried, so I fell back on a trusty old favourite

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...-sjfishing.gif
      Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
        http://fav.me/d6f3tfh

I'll post this here instead of the Barbot Adventures thread.. I feel like I'm just talking to myself in there..
        I know how that feels. I live alone. Not even a cat to ignore me.

Comment

Great job everyone... sorry for being MIA. Been busy.

Sneaking in one last entry and off again. *HUGS EVERYONE*

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
            Forgive me, but I have very little tolerance for the spoilerphobics ( oh you all Get out of the net ) . Besides, this all forum is spoilers for me, because I tend to watch all episodes days or months after their official air time and I don't complain. But I do understand and respect how careful you are.
            Sheesh, I can completely agree with this. But yes, GW does require it - sometimes a bit too much, in my opinion.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *stamps foot* Why do I never have any green?! Fabulous work everyone!

Here's an ironic one for the challenge:

[IMG]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm88/timepresent/josi-martinhot.gi

And this one started off as a concept for the challenge, but I just couldn't get it to work with any of the pictures I tried, so I fell back on a trusty old favourite

[IMG]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm88/timepresent/josi-sjfishing.gif
            Love, love, love this, Josiane! Beautiful textures, especially for the martin one! Thanks for sharing the font!
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

i forgot, who do we send our entries to this week?
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                i forgot, who do we send our entries to this week?
                Jumble.

Comment

Love it scifan Though I gotta say it's almost strange to see him without the long hair lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slizzie1986 View Post
                    Love the challenge! I just wish RL would give me more time.
                    http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...C80Chalex1.jpg

This next one is from the current season of Saving Hope. It's actually not of Chalex :

Off to green where I can.
                    Nice work!!

Comment

Thanks Meredithe.... and I agree. Love those long locks.

Ikorni, you inspired me. (This is not for challenge) Enjoy.

Comment

Awesome new arts everyone
                        On the edge of breaking down
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Great job everyone... sorry for being MIA. Been busy.
                          Sneaking in one last entry and off again. *HUGS EVERYONE*
                          http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...psd82c4920.png
                          I meant to say this last night, sci. I love this art. The simplicity of the all white with the splash of color in the middle is astounding. Do you mind if I borrow it? And can I get a quick tut? Por favor? *cheesy grin*

Here's something I made a while ago that's hug related...Can't seem to find it. Will post later. *sigh*

Comment

Sci!!! I found it!!!

Comment

First and foremost, I'm having trouble making comments on your pieces because, again, my internet connection is acting out and videos and images are very hard to load on this moment.

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                              Jegeltia's coming along really well sweetie! love the new road texture!
                              Agreed. I love desert landscapes. Is there no way to convince to make a wallie? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                              The road is made up of the road texture that I need to update because the white lines are a bit too close together.. A sand texture to make it look like it's in the desert.. and a rock texture to make the sand texture follow a pattern and not just blend into the road..

I need road signs.. and signs for the buildings.. and more buildings

I'm building more of the Barbike now.. although it's so hot here I might start melting soon... or my laptop will
                              blahblah, PH. It's looking great. And we're looking forward for the barbike.

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                              I know how that feels. I live alone. Not even a cat to ignore me.
                              I have two. Do you wish too borrow one my Infernal majesties? And they can ignore you all day long ...untill they're hungry.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Lovely job on this one and the wonderful Loki piece. yesterday I couln't view it. I really like how you place the images and leave empty spaces on your wallies. It's very powerful and soothing for the eyes.

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                              Sheesh, I can completely agree with this. But yes, GW does require it - sometimes a bit too much, in my opinion.

Love, love, love this, Josiane! Beautiful textures, especially for the martin one! Thanks for sharing the font!
                              The problem is the criteria for spoilers...but let's not open this can of worms. Yes, thanks to Josie for sharing the beautiful font and the pieces are very elegant and inspired.

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                              Awesome new arts everyone
                              Agreed.

Just two pieces I made for the challenge and it took me ages to upload them to PB.*sigh* I described them to a friend as themed " Forests on hallucinogenic drugs". No idea where this came from, except the wish to use other colours than blue...

So here is one hot lady...

and one unknown hot gentleman...

sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X