No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heheh - I still use "I'm Just a Bill" to explain the legislative process to my high school seniors in government they love it!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Those are Awesome hun and no way could I tell that was a manip. Wow!

Enjoy watching the rest of the season. Ryan and Espo crack me up so much throughout the season. Love their banters.
      SCI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hiya hon! How the heck are ya? LOVE LOVE LOVE your River Song sig!

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
        Yami, that Castle piece is beautiful! Would you mind making up a tut for it?
        Speaking of tuts - do you have a tut made for your current set? If so, yay, if not, could you make one when you're feeling better?

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
          Speaking of tuts - do you have a tut made for your current set? If so, yay, if not, could you make one when you're feeling better?
          I would love to, but I can't. My current set was made by JadedWraith.

Comment

I would love to, but I can't. My current set was made by JadedWraith.
            Right, I should have read that..

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Lovely arties everyone!
              sigpic

Comment

Right, I should have read that..
                No worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  heheh - I still use "I'm Just a Bill" to explain the legislative process to my high school seniors in government they love it!
                  What about "Conjunction Junction, what's your function?"

Comment

Had a go at this tut on Shadowplay. . . .

Unfortunately, I spaced saving the .psd file, so I'm not sure what I did for coloring.

Comment

hey guys
                      its been awhile, im trying to get back into art i'll be on as much as i can, great art everyone from what i've been going through just then!
                      sigpic
                      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

What a cool teacher you are.

SCI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hiya hon! How the heck are ya? LOVE LOVE LOVE your River Song sig!
                        M!!! *Tackel HUGS*
                        Besides a stupid chest cold I'm not doing too bad. Meant to tackle hug you yesterday, but sadly I forgot. How have you been? So good to see you in here. Thank you so much. She's one of my new obsession ;rolleyes: and made it for River's 5th anniversary.

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                        What about "Conjunction Junction, what's your function?"

So many good ones to choose from.

Had a go at this tut on Shadowplay. . . .

Unfortunately, I spaced saving the .psd file, so I'm not sure what I did for coloring.
                        Gorgeous!!!

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                        hey guys
                        its been awhile, im trying to get back into art i'll be on as much as i can, great art everyone from what i've been going through just then!
                        Can't wait to see what you make hun.

Comment

There's a (rather smutty) Josh/Donna West Wing fanfic that involves Josh singing "I'm just a bill" to a classroom full of kids (before the smut, I hasten to add ) which has given me a whole different set of mental connotations...

Ahem. Sorry. As you were
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Virtual green lg! Great set.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                              hey guys
                              Welcome back!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                                Gorgeous, Gorgeous arts everyone!!!! I forgot to send in my entry again...

I have made a new wallie:

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j439/yamiinsane/th_rick-castle-yami.jpg[/URL]

And a new photomanipulation:

I'm not sure if it needs areas to be brighter or darker
                                Maybe a little lighter on the manip cuz I wasn't able to really see who/what.

Love the Castle one!

Here's a Castle sig I made:

Comment

Working...
                                X