• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Glitch, lovely sigs!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Skewed pics? Not sure what you mean
      When the pix have been stretched or flattened so that the proportions are all wrong. I have a thing about that, and can't bear to watch TV if an original 4:3 format has been stretched to widescreen. Give me the black bars at the sides!
      sigpic

Comment

I just made this sig. It was an idea that got into my head and this is what came out.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
          When the pix have been stretched or flattened so that the proportions are all wrong. I have a thing about that, and can't bear to watch TV if an original 4:3 format has been stretched to widescreen. Give me the black bars at the sides!
          Ah, now I get it

M, that's called 'inspiration' Very nice

Don't forget to send me your Challenge entries!!
          You have 9 HOURS!

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
            I just made this sig. It was an idea that got into my head and this is what came out.
            http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...2011/HPsig.jpg
            Awesome sig!
            sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous artwork everyone!!
              I'm loving all the challenge entries - very creative

Challenge entry from me (not sure if I'm happy with it but hey...)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Jann (starlover) for the gorgeous sig!

Comment

The entries for this Time challenge have been so inspiring. Can't wait to see them all together.

Didn't think I'd finish one this week, but I was wrong. (Deprived myself of WAY to much sleep last night)

My challenge entry - first attempt at a wallpaper. Wasn't sure about it until I set it as my desktop. They are a bit harder for me than sigs.

Scaled for GW

My desktop size (clickable)

sigpic

Comment

Lovely artwork! Using HP was genius!
                  sigpic

Comment

Grace that's Awesome! Brilliant use of the hourglass

Love yours too Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                      The entries for this Time challenge have been so inspiring. Can't wait to see them all together.

Didn't think I'd finish one this week, but I was wrong. (Deprived myself of WAY to much sleep last night)

My challenge entry - first attempt at a wallpaper. Wasn't sure about it until I set it as my desktop. They are a bit harder for me than sigs.

Scaled for GW

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...hippy/sj-1.jpg
                      Bay! Jack and Sam!! Awesome - love this, no way does this look like a first wp! Well done you
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you Sha and Jumble... I'm counting down here at work for the posts. It will be a fun thing to look forward to on my Friday.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah, now I get it

M, that's called 'inspiration' Very nice

Don't forget to send me your Challenge entries!!
                          You have 9 HOURS!
                          Ah, inspiration, that's what it's called! *smacks forehead* Duh. Thanks for liking it.

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                          Awesome sig!
                          Thank you.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

You're welcome M!

Originally posted by Graceful Spirit View Post
                            Gorgeous artwork everyone!!
                            I'm loving all the challenge entries - very creative

Challenge entry from me (not sure if I'm happy with it but hey...)
                            http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/angelicfiend99/Challenges/th_hpwp3.jpg
                            Awesome work!!

Scaled for GW
                            http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...hippy/sj-1.jpg

My desktop size (clickable)

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx93/bailey1ak/CH%20Art/Shippy/th_sj.jpg
                            Very nice first wallie!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                              Ah, inspiration, that's what it's called! *smacks forehead* Duh. Thanks for liking it.
                              You're welcome

Thank you Sha and Jumble... I'm counting down here at work for the posts. It will be a fun thing to look forward to on my Friday.
                              Just realised you said it was your first wp! Well done I think wps scare us all at first, all that space to fill But once you realise that you don't have to fill it all up for it to be good, it gets easier I find avis harder - nowhere near enough room for everything I want to put in

Challenge posts in about two hours

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post

Very nice first wallie!!!
                                Thank you, Sy

Just realised you said it was your first wp! Well done I think wps scare us all at first, all that space to fill But once you realise that you don't have to fill it all up for it to be good, it gets easier I find avis harder - nowhere near enough room for everything I want to put in
                                Thanks... don't know that I'll be jumping to do another anytime soon, though.

I'm not a big fan of making avis usually either... mainly because I just don't change mine much and probablywon't use them -- and they are kinda small, but the 7in7 challenge that we had here was really fun for me. Not sure why exactly, but I had fun with it and was actually pleased with the results.
                                Last edited by bailey1ak; 02 September 2011, 09:38 AM. Reason: grammer issues, again :S
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X