Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Loving ALL THE ART.... AND VID!!

Here's at least one entry. Hope to do at least one more tomorrow.... for Valentines Day.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps841a7242.jpg

Textures:
    Great sig! ...and textures.

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
    God, PB is killing me. I need to use another browser for uploading my pics and sometimes the sizes don't come out as I saved them!
    Aw, sorry to hear that Ikorni. PB has to get it's crap together.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to change. A true, classic example of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!". It's harder to navigate around too as well! I need alternative photo storage sites which are good!
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        Great art, everyone!

No challenge-entry, sorry, but ... I was asked to do some art for Valentine. Well, again Grimm *shrugs*. Sorry for that:

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa93448e1.gif
        http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps21baeec2.gif
        The sig is over the 100kb limit - you need to post a thumbnail

Comment

So I found this on Facebook and I thought it would to fit in this thread.

Art: BEWARE!

sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
            I've noticed that when I edit a file in PB there are a couple of things that happen.

I typically save it as the same file name, but after I'm done, the little thumbnail on the PB site still shows what it looked like before I cropped it or whatever, but if I click on it and look at it in PB it shows the changed version.

The second thing I've noticed is that it can take quite some time for the edited version to change its appearance where you posted it.

As an example... when I'm on the Team Flyboy thread sometimes I'll thunk a picture and realize it is over the 700px size limit GW has. So I then usually go into PB and change the size to fix the problem and save the changes keeping the original file name so I don't have a broken link.

Now the posted pic on GW stays looking the same for as little as a few moments, but as long as a day or more. It does eventually change and the typical time frame seems to be a couple of hours. It was explained to me as a server refresh issue, but I'm not sure whose... GW or PB.

Even if I scale the picture before I post on GW it is still the larger look for a while... which makes me think it is a refresh issue on PB's side of things... of course that is assuming it is an actual server refresh issue.

Now that I read over my wordy reply... not sure I was helpful.
            yes, it seems to be it.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            I think the best advice is to not edit in PB. Do it on your pc, delete the original from PB, then upload the new one with the filename changed slightly
            The problem was, untill recently, I had only PB to resize pics.
            sigpic

Comment

God, PB is killing me. I need to use another browser for uploading my pics and sometimes the sizes don't come out as I saved them!
              Sorry to hear that. I haven't paid attention to the size, but I know sometimes it doesn't load right even when it said it was successful. Hope it works out for you soon.

Thanks RIG.
              Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to change. A true, classic example of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!". It's harder to navigate around too as well! I need alternative photo storage sites which are good!
              Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
              So I found this on Facebook and I thought it would to fit in this thread.

Art: BEWARE!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36986[/ATTACH]
              *click*
              Hee hee. Cute.

Comment

WHOA!!! Animated! Cool!

Thank you! I much prefer the new font.

Thanks.

B-eautiful!

Go right ahead!

It's a great sig, you're welcome.

Yeah. AT first PB was just offering the new version for us to try, we did, we don't like it, we switched back to the old PB. Now it's forcing us to switch. It telling me that I have 19 days to switch over and lock in my bonus storage. I think I'll wait. I'm really not looking forward to not seeing my background pics on all my albums.
                I remember switching back to the old version. Oh well, although I wished they didn't force us.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Thanks RIG.
                  You're welcome.

Btw, who are we supposed to PM our entries too this week? I tried to find the challenge post yesterday to see who but I coudn't find it.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Btw, who are we supposed to PM our entries too this week? I tried to find the challenge post yesterday to see who but I coudn't find it.
                    Me

Comment

You're welcome.

If you go to the first post of the thread you'll find a link to the master list of challenges - the latest challenge will always be at the top of that list, telling you who to PM to and linking back to the challenge post itself Worth remembering for future reference
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Here is my last entry.... Happy Valentine's Day.

Hope it's ok. Might have over done the textures.

Textures:
                        Spoiler:

Comment

So gorgeous! Not over done at all
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                            So gorgeous! Not over done at all
                            Ahhh. Thank you so much JW.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Me
                              Ah. Thank you.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              If you go to the first post of the thread you'll find a link to the master list of challenges - the latest challenge will always be at the top of that list, telling you who to PM to and linking back to the challenge post itself Worth remembering for future reference
                              I forgot about that. Thank you.

scifan: Beautifup wp! You did not overdo it with the textures whatsoever!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

scifan, that is gorgeous!
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X