Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Great JR sig lg! Though I'm not sure what you mean by "round part". I see noting round, except maybe the curve of JR's shoulder?

That is cool!
    Just saw this comment. Sorry it was so late.

No, I meant in my current sig......*points down*

Comment

sigpic
      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
        Thanks, mane. It's basically a lot of trial and error. There are things I still don't like....but I'm getting used to it.

And, oddly, my sig was much sharper before I uploaded it.
        Ouch... I've seen others complain about the same thing. Have you checked your pb settings?
        sigpic

Comment

yamii, awesome WPs! And thanks ! Glad you like them
          lg, wonderful set and great entry! Would you mind me asking sharing this leaf-texture is you used on both?
          Ikorni, I'm not a fan of McKeller but your art is beautiful!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Wow, that is not a good network. I can certainly see why you don't trust it. Sheesh! I think waiting for the DVD's is a good idea.
          They were, in former times before they were sold to a bigger network-group. Since then ... *shrugs* Well, they still have some good shows running but those "special nights" like they had years ago with marathons of shows or movies, that's long gone.

I have not seen him in anything but The Closer. I do know that he was once married to Teri Hatcher ( of Desperate Housewives)...her loss. And MC is a good show but you do need to watch the end of The Closer first.
          He was? Didn't know that!
          A while ago I watched a movie because Adrianne Palicki was in it (funny, you remember her? She was on SPN too). Jon Tenney had a small role in it but was absolutely ... not Fritz but great. Sadly his character was the first who died ...

Doesn't that just suck when an actor doesn't live up to your expectations? I'm sorry that that happened. I think I would be devastated if that happened to me.
          Well, 2012 wasn't a good year for European JF-fans. On both cons he attended over here he wasn't the nicest person. So I think I wasn't the only person giving up with him after FedCon.
          Funny thing, all I heard about the US/Canadian cons was the complete opposite.

And it all starts with a couple of episodes.
          Too true ...

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Fantastic challenge entries yami, lg, Ikorni, Nola! And lg, that other new sig is amazing! Any chance of a tut at some point?
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

sigpic
              Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Gran Torino! My favorite of the more recent Eastwood films.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                  Ouch... I've seen others complain about the same thing. Have you checked your pb settings?
                  I haven't, but my PB settings haven't changed. Besides, I uploaded my sig that I'm using now (the blurry one) straight from my computer, not through PB. Honestly have no idea how to do that.

Thanks Hyn. And no, don't mind sharing the textures. It's this one by Ghislain.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Fantastic challenge entries yami, lg, Ikorni, Nola! And lg, that other new sig is amazing! Any chance of a tut at some point?
                  Don't mind doing a tut, but which one? My new Natasha sig, or my new Renner sig? Not awake at the moment but up 'cause I have to be.

Comment

Uploading from pb is basically the same as uploading from your own computer, except that you need to put the direct link (without img tags) in the box for option 1. Option 2 is uploading from your computer.
                    sigpic

Comment

I haven't, but my PB settings haven't changed. Besides, I uploaded my sig that I'm using now (the blurry one) straight from my computer, not through PB. Honestly have no idea how to do that.
                      Might be worth reducing the KB size a teeny bit more in PS when you save. I've found sometimes that even though I've thought something is within the GW limits, if it's very close to it sometimes it'll go fuzzy when it uploads.

Don't mind doing a tut, but which one? My new Natasha sig, or my new Renner sig? Not awake at the moment but up 'cause I have to be.
                      The Natasha one Really love it. I know you got the idea from Shadowplay but having a tut would be awesome
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Might be worth reducing the KB size a teeny bit more in PS when you save. I've found sometimes that even though I've thought something is within the GW limits, if it's very close to it sometimes it'll go fuzzy when it uploads.

The Natasha one Really love it. I know you got the idea from Shadowplay but having a tut would be awesome
                        I'll try. . .on both accounts! The Natasha one was just a bunch of futzing with it. I can give you the images and coloring, but the layers. . . .It took a while to figure out. Give me a day or so.

Edit: Reduced KB size on PS, and it worked! Thanks! (When I saved, I saved at a smaller file, but it still ended up at 105k, though it should have only been 80k.)

Comment

I'll try. . .on both accounts! The Natasha one was just a bunch of futzing with it. I can give you the images and coloring, but the layers. . . .It took a while to figure out. Give me a day or so.
                          No rush! Whenever you have time Even if only for the next tut week
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                            Uploading from pb is basically the same as uploading from your own computer, except that you need to put the direct link (without img tags) in the box for option 1. Option 2 is uploading from your computer.
                            That makes sense! Thanks! *makes mental note to remember*

Comment

lg, thanks for sharing the texture *snurched*
                              Last edited by Hyndara71; 20 January 2013, 06:39 AM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                              Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic
                              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Love the sig lg!
                                Hyn: Thank you! And you are welcome
                                Josi: Thanks!
                                LCJS: Cool!
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X