• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're a gem Jumble!
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nola

I appreciate the help from those that can put them on a canvas, but if it can't be done that's fine

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        So, decided to follow lg's advice and made two backgrounds for the sets (I wouldn't call them canvas, they are too much scened to the topics of the bookmarks):

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...tbookmarks.jpg http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...mbookmarks.jpg

I hope it's okay this way
        Oh I like your idea Hyn. I just put mine on a colored background and lined them all up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
          The colouring's great, RodneyisGodney!
          Thank you.

WOW! RiG, that bookmark is wonderful! Would you mind me snurching it? (I think I don't need any bookmarks for the rest of the year now, and I'm still using the last ones of the SGA-set ... I'm reading too much online/via kindle)
          Of course you can Hyn! And thank you.

Btw, how do you use them?

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          I don't watch the show, but this is gorgeous!!!
          Thanks sci!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            Of course you can Hyn! And thank you.

Btw, how do you use them?
            Thanks!
            Uhm, as bookmarks for books I'm reading. And sometimes for notes, when I'm writing a review (yes, I know I'm no critic anymore - but I'm a creature of habit *shrugs)* ...

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
            Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Thanks!
              Uhm, as bookmarks for books I'm reading. And sometimes for notes, when I'm writing a review (yes, I know I'm no critic anymore - but I'm a creature of habit *shrugs)* ...
              I mean, online. Or, do you make actual bookmarks, like print them?

Changed gears a little and and made a bookmark for JR/The Bourne Legacy...
              Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 16 January 2013, 01:10 PM.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

*thunk*

Wish I could green you, but I can't!

Comment

I mean, online. Or, do you make actual bookmarks, like print them?

Changed gears a little and and made a bookmark for JR/The Bourne Legacy...
                  http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...bkmk-JRBL2.jpg
                  Nice one!
                  It's "like print them" . I have lots of books, so I need lots of bookmarks .
                  Nah, usually I use one bookmark, but I'm not the nicest person to those and they are only lasting for a while. Sometimes I also mark, let us say, a special chapter or only side of one book, for those I also need bookmarks. And at least, well, said notes I mentioned above.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                  Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic
                  LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                  I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Can you tell what it is yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                      *thunk*

Wish I could green you, but I can't!
                      That's okay, It's s the thought that counts. Glad you like it.

Nice one!
                      Thanks.

It's "like print them" . I have lots of books, so I need lots of bookmarks .
                      Nah, usually I use one bookmark, but I'm not the nicest person to those and they are only lasting for a while. Sometimes I also mark, let us say, a special chapter or only side of one book, for those I also need bookmarks. And at least, well, said notes I mentioned above.
                      Ah, okay. Now I see.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                      Nnnnnnnnope. Sorry.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Nnnnnnnnope. Sorry.
                        I have failed ....I spent hours on that.. *cries*

It's an attempt at the Horsehead Nebula..

Comment

I was thinking that it was a ship rising from the nebula. I think it needs a bit more color - it looks a little like a silhouette just now.
                          sigpic

Comment

Maybe.. But the horse-head bit is just a little silhouette.. unless you crop the image to focus on it..

I really needed an image of the whole nebula.. they're hard to find so I had to make my own.. 2D work really isn't my thing..

Comment

You need to visit NASA - images
                              sigpic

Comment

I have.. I need an image with lots of black space around it.. so I can use the image in a 3D scene without having to worry about revealing the edges where the image just stops..

Comment

Working...
                                X