No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love them, sci! Though I think I like the Tiva one best because of the angle of the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      That's an older thread, still active I think but less so these days. There's some great tuts and resources on there if the links are still valid Quite a few have been used for arties on this thread, and just an FYI you can find the Master List to all the tuts used on the thread in the first post on the first page

And I was just about to suggest the same thing LG!! Poor Jumble, whilst I'm LOVING the entries this week, I'm sooo glad I'm not posting *skips away*

Thanks, Sarai. Are the tuts there also listed on this master list? I'd be glad to look through some of them!
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Guess I posted my sig in the wrong thread, huh? ...yeah, I'll go post it in the SPN Graphic Art thread then.

Great bookmarks sci! Specially love the Tiva one. And GW actually let me green you.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Beautiful arts, folks! I love how the challenge has been so fruitful!
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Lovely arties everyone!

The canvas is a good idea to give Jumble less work, but there's just one problem, size. I had trouble getting each of my bookmarks under 100 kB, and the mass posting is going to take a lot of work from participants if everything is posted in thumbnails.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
              Lovely arties everyone!

The canvas is a good idea to give Jumble less work, but there's just one problem, size. I had trouble getting each of my bookmarks under 100 kB, and the mass posting is going to take a lot of work from participants if everything is posted in thumbnails.
              What I did was do give Jumble the thumbnails, so I guess that's how it will be displayed later.
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                Love them, sci! Though I think I like the Tiva one best because of the angle of the pictures.
                That one is my favorite too. I guess I didn't want to make them the same so I left Kate and Rick more like a photo booth style.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                Guess I posted my sig in the wrong thread, huh? ...yeah, I'll go post it in the SPN Graphic Art thread then.

Great bookmarks sci! Specially love the Tiva one. And GW actually let me green you.
                Thanks hun... and for the green too.

Comment

@sci: You're welcome.

Okay, another bookmark. ...if it's not that good it's because it's late and I just finished it. And I'm tired.

Okay, again with the blurriness! I swear thew whole thing is not blurry like that in Gimp! Ugh! What am I doing wrong???
                  Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 15 January 2013, 08:25 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

What do you mean, "not that good?" That's great! Especially love the coloring!

Comment

I guess I mean that I think it could be better. I wanted something different for the text. Something more meaningful/deep. I just... wasn't feeling it tonight is all. I dunno, maybe it the chest cold. But thank you.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

The colouring's great, RodneyisGodney!
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

WOW! RiG, that bookmark is wonderful! Would you mind me snurching it? (I think I don't need any bookmarks for the rest of the year now, and I'm still using the last ones of the SGA-set ... I'm reading too much online/via kindle)

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                          Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic
                          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            @sci: You're welcome.

Okay, another bookmark. ...if it's not that good it's because it's late and I just finished it. And I'm tired.

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...enge-bkmk4.jpg

Okay, again with the blurriness! I swear thew whole thing is not blurry like that in Gimp! Ugh! What am I doing wrong???
                            I don't watch the show, but this is gorgeous!!!

Comment

So, decided to follow lg's advice and made two backgrounds for the sets (I wouldn't call them canvas, they are too much scened to the topics of the bookmarks):

I hope it's okay this way

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                              Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic
                              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                                Lovely arties everyone!

Don't worry, I'm happy to post them separately if the kb size is a problem

Comment

Working...
                                X