This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
    Hilarious. I've got the swing shift at work and I've gotten the usual flurry of insults, lies, and threats. In other words, it's just another day. Everything is under control and we're all still here.
    I'm not sure... that moustache is new... *points to avatar*

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      OMG too funny
      indeed.....

Comment

Anyone want me to take care of their pets while they're gone?
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
          Does anyone actually believe in this stuff? I know there are some religious folk on the forum.
          Any Christian who has actually read and believed the Bible would know this is bunk. There's a verse that specifically says only the Father knows the day and the hour. Mark 13:32: "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

So, believe in the rapture? Yes. Believe that it's tomorrow? No.
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            Any Christian who has actually read and believed the Bible would know this is bunk. There's a verse that specifically says only the Father knows the day and the hour. Mark 13:32: "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

O/O i said nearly the same thing tonight at work word for word. that's so strange
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                O/O i said nearly the same thing tonight at work word for word. that's so strange
                Oh, cool. That means its a pretty universal explanation then.
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

i have a few co workers that are legit worried so i said the above verse.

and as much as i have fun pretending to be paranoid on here honestly i know this stuff i crap. after 2012 flops the world will finally realize this and we're never hear the worlds ending until astroriod apophis goes by.

Comment

My husband is a bus driver and herd the same explanation from the kids today....very universal. Well said!
                    sigpic
                    Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
                    "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                    Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                    Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                    etc.....

Comment

i have a few co workers that are legit worried so i said the above verse.

and as much as i have fun pretending to be paranoid on here honestly i know this stuff i crap. after 2012 flops the world will finally realize this and we're never hear the worlds ending until astroriod apophis goes by.
                      Oh yeah. Not worried at all about 2012. Those mischievous Mayans...

Originally posted by Ripley2012 View Post
                      My husband is a bus driver and herd the same explanation from the kids today....very universal. Well said!
                      Cool! And awesome that the kids know.
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                        I'm not sure... that moustache is new... *points to avatar*
                        Well, my beard is still pretty new.

That passage from Mark as well as a similar passage in Matthew 24 is pretty much why a lot of people, even lots of believers, aren't taking this whole thing seriously in the least. I mean really, this guy is claiming to know something that no angel in heaven or even Christ himself is supposed to know. The presumption of it is ridiculous, which is why the claim is being ridiculed.
                        sigpic

Comment

I was thinking about playing that song too, considering that it's "end of world" and all. On another note, I was just thinking that would be a funny excuse to get out of work.

"Yeah, I can't come in today. I'm going to be raptured and I want to spend my remaining hours with my family." xD
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoK View Post
                            I was thinking about playing that song too, considering that it's "end of world" and all. On another note, I was just thinking that would be a funny excuse to get out of work.

"Yeah, I can't come in today. I'm going to be raptured and I want to spend my remaining hours with my family." xD
                            if you listen to beginning of the song the word rapture is used. i thought that wasa coo,l

Comment

Yeah, they did use the word rapture in it. I had to re-listen to the song again.
                              sigpic

Comment

The forum is very quiet today...

Am I the only one left?

Comment

Working...
                                X