This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
    be careful *what* you wish for -- it just might come true, and not in a way you'd like it or like at all...
    that's as bad as asking / praying for more patience.. the very opposite will occur soon enough..

seriously? FREEBIE info
    not a cure, but a preventative measure.. drink lots and lots of cranberry juice (cran-variety juices also work, Oceanspray being the better tasting, but generic store brands sort of works too), and also lots and lots of water.

Short of having an ultrasonic procedure breaking up the stones, that is what has helped my hubby prevent new (large) stones from forming. He's had 14 of them, so this is coming from the voice of experience (I had to suffer watching him suffer).
    He also had at least 6 stones pulverized via lithrotripsy (sp??), because those were just too big to come down and out the tube for him. Oh, and each stone, when held under a magnifying glass, looks like one of those shard Christmas stars with the dozens of sharp edges. That's why there is so much bleeding and pain when the stones try to pop out.

just thought I'd say that for anyone else with the same situation. Ladies are also not immune, either, so the same preventative treatment works for both genders. It's just the guys who suffer more (the equivalent of giving birth!! =).

-----------------------

and depending on how many folks actually vanish (get beamed up while still alive), why would anyone *want* to hang around after the Rapture? That's like living thru the aftermath of a tornado, Katrina, and "God" knows what other disaster to befall upon the planet in mass droves (globally) at that time...
    And if it (the Rapture) never happens (at any non-predicted future date), oh well, it would have been nice getting out of paying all of those bills, and not having to work til dropping dead, because there just isn't any retirement money coming in...
    probably better if the cranberry juice is 100% fruit juice with no added sugar, just the sugar from the cranberries

my dad had to have some broken up by that ultrasonic thingy....he called it the "sonic boom" treatment....

Comment

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43140373/ns/us_news-life/

OAKLAND, Calif. — California preacher Harold Camping said Monday his prophecy that the world would end was off by five months because Judgment Day actually will come on Oct. 21.

Camping, who predicted that 200 million Christians would be taken to heaven Saturday before the Earth was destroyed, said he felt so terrible when his doomsday prediction did not come true that he left home and took refuge in a motel with his wife. His independent ministry, Family Radio International, spent millions — some of it from donations made by followers — on more than 5,000 billboards and 20 RVs plastered with the Judgment Day message.

But Camping said that he's now realized the apocalypse will come five months after May 21, the original date he predicted. He had earlier said Oct. 21 was when the globe would be consumed by a fireball.

Saturday was "an invisible judgment day" in which a spiritual judgment took place, he said. But the timing and the structure is the same as it has always been, he said.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        [G]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k591/paulm84/3fa2ea0b.jpg[/IMG]

just remember the next time you mock wrestling a wrestlier saved you from the rpature. so proud to be atheist
        You were Christian a week or two ago...and you're still in the Christians of GW group.
        Last edited by WingedPegasus; 23 May 2011, 08:33 PM.
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

we're all going to die

but I can save you!!!! just follow my teaches
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

If anyone believes this I have a while fence to show you
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post

we're all going to die

but I can save you!!!! just follow my teaches
              And when October 21 comes to pass and nothing happens, what excuse will Harold Camping have next time? Yet another mathematical error just like his 1994 prediction? That's the thing about false prophets. When the time comes for a really big prediction, that's when their idiocy really shows. If I were Camping, the coming judgement I'd be worried about is when enough of his disgruntled followers decide to stop acting like sheep and file a massive lawsuit against him. If he and his organization ever lose their tax exempt status due to fraud, that'll be his apocalypse.
              Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 24 May 2011, 03:07 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

pure cranberry juice is too bitter to drink and i don't think it even exists unless you make your own.

they do sell cranberry pills, for those that dont want to drink the juice.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  pure cranberry juice is too bitter to drink and i don't think it even exists unless you make your own.

they do sell cranberry pills, for those that dont want to drink the juice.
                  Cranberry juice?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                    Cranberry juice?
                    What we are going to make you drink
                    This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

When 6:00 on Saturday came around, I paused the video game I was playing (Mass Effect 2 ), looked at the clock...

And then went back to playing video games.

Comment

Ukko left me standing at the Alter... said if the world was ended he wanted to do it in style...

:: glares ::

We got a dead moose coming up

Comment

*prepares the fire* Moose tastes good slightly smoked
                          sigpic

Comment

We can pin the antlers to the walls of the Cantina.... :: storms around in a wedding dress ::

Comment

A Cantina wedding? I better get my robes
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                A Cantina wedding? I better get my robes
                                We need the moose too!.... and a candle stick

Comment

Working...
                                X