No announcement yet.

The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*peeks in* WOW! This place is looking pretty shabby! *peels paint off the walls....eats it* hmmm that tastes....like......bacon.....oddly enough!!
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      *peeks in* WOW! This place is looking pretty shabby! *peels paint off the walls....eats it* hmmm that tastes....like......bacon.....oddly enough!!
      ....... Somebody forget to feed you again ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Of course the walls are lined with bacon, jelly does live here
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
          Of course the walls are lined with bacon, jelly does live here
          they should be lined with asbestos then in that case

Comment

....or steel....it is the T.A.R.D.I.S. after all. Hmmmm I wonder what that stands for in the Cantina-verse?

Comment

....or steel....it is the T.A.R.D.I.S. after all. Hmmmm I wonder what that stands for in the Cantina-verse?
              There Are Real Donuts In Space

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Yes

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Which Krispy Creams seems to think so too because they have a special edition coming out to celebrate the landing of Perseverance and Ingenuity on Mars.

Comment

Which Krispy Creams seems to think so too because they have a special edition coming out to celebrate the landing of Perseverance and Ingenuity on Mars.
                      So THAT is what that was ?! I wondered why the Marsquake happened, you guys and your NASA are gonna clutter up my planet!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post

So THAT is what that was ?! I wondered why the Marsquake happened, you guys and your NASA are gonna clutter up my planet!
                        I thought that was jel bleeding off the effects of chili night

Comment

Oh that's right the landing is tomorrow right? Should be interesting! *eats all the donuts*

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post

I thought that was jel bleeding off the effects of chili night
                            That does not stick around long, those clouds clear out after a moment or so.

Comment

I use it as my bathroom
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

I use it as my bathroom
                                I suspect it's smellier on the inside then.

Comment

Working...
                                X