Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
    It's not about ingrediants. ^^
    yeah

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
    Good man
    I was not even talking about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
      yeeee...well no some basic idea suppose and I said that these Hot Dogs are Kosher that tends to make them better.

*waits for SQ to say something crude*
      *BURPS* Whoooops

Well whatever floats your boat....if you think just cuz some Rabbi dude stands at the end of the assembly line and waves his hand over them with a few nondescript words then..... Go for it....pay the extra buck or so for them *giggles*

Sugar and Spice and everything nice?
      yeah yeah yeah
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

yeah
        Really, its not. You should watch it. It's pretty funny.
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

I was not even talking about you.
          Oh, you were generalising ?
          Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
          yeah yeah yeah
          SUSE!! Do the Quiz!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*BURPS* Whoooops

Well whatever floats your boat....if you think just cuz some Rabbi dude stands at the end of the assembly line and waves his hand over them with a few nondescript words then..... Go for it....pay the extra buck or so for them *giggles*

yeah yeah yeah
            That was AWESOME. Well more or less some might take offense. And actually they are cheap.

Comment

Oh, you were generalising ?
              SUSE!! Do the Quiz!!
              what quiz? ANd it's summer break...must I? *grumbles*

That was AWESOME. Well more or less some might take offense. And actually they are cheap.
              they are cheap cuz they are made from ......well maybe they dont' even know what they are made from and sorry if I offended anyone...just joking around

Comment

The quiz in my sig, the words I <3 SHEMP is a link to the quiz, do it, do it, do it!!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

they are cheap cuz they are made from ......well maybe they dont' even know what they are made from and sorry if I offended anyone...just joking around
                  well you know how religious people can get

The quiz in my sig, the words I <3 SHEMP is a link to the quiz, do it, do it, do it!!
                  whats it a quiz too...

Comment

but what's it about?? I'm scared

Comment

but what's it about?? I'm scared
                      Me too.

Comment

whats it a quiz too...
                        Legend of the Five Rings; What Clan Are You quiz. So far we have three Dragon Clan members, a Mantis Clan Member and a Crane Clan member

Comment

Legend of the Five Rings; What Clan Are You quiz. So far we have three Dragon Clan members, a Mantis Clan Member and a Crane Clan member
                          Scorpian for me. hehehe
                          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

OK that does not make sense....I mean I have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

Ok ok...well I have to leave for a bit...but I'll be back to do it later

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                                Scorpian for me. hehehe
                                You gotta post the results son, so everyone can see

Comment

Working...
                                X