*locks PH in the Star Trek: Nemesis room*

Its a timeless classic
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      *locks PH in the Star Trek: Nemesis room*

Its a timeless classic
      Nemesis was pretty stupid. And even if was mostly tolerable, it lost everything in its favor when it killed off Data.
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Wrath of Khan killed Spock and its considered the best of the Star Trek movie
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Wrath of Khan killed Spock and its considered the best of the Star Trek movie
          Indeed. But it had meaning. ...and he came back.
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Can't have more meaning to sacrifice yourself to save your friends
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Can't have more meaning to sacrifice yourself to save your friends
              I guess, but if Data were going to die, it could have happened in a better plot.
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                I guess, but if Data were going to die, it could have happened in a better plot.
                What was wrong with the plot? It was the weakest of all the TNG movies, sure, but it wasn't really that bad...
                Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                  Nemesis was pretty stupid. And even if was mostly tolerable, it lost everything in its favor when it killed off Data.
                  Brent Spiner was one of the writers... maybe trying to recreate the Spock death scene..

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
                    What was wrong with the plot? It was the weakest of all the TNG movies, sure, but it wasn't really that bad...
                    I can't specifically say what I didn't like about it because I haven't watched it in years....but I remember not liking it much. It's not like I hate it and wouldn't watch it if someone else wanted to, but it's probably not something I'd suggest myself.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                    Brent Spiner was one of the writers... maybe trying to recreate the Spock death scene..
                    Oooh. I guess he really didn't want to do anymore if he killed himself off.
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Spiner has this belief that androids shouldn't show aging and because he is getting old him as Data would be unrealastice
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Spiner has this belief that androids shouldn't show aging and because he is getting old him as Data would be unrealastice
                        Oh. Well, that...makes sense.
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

It doesn't make sense because they have shown Data to physically age in TNG but I guess the point is largely irrelvent
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

They even made a point of it being a design feature to make him appear more human.

Comment

All of it is a moot point. With the success of Abram Trek I think its quite clear where the franchise is going
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

All of it is a moot point. With the success of Abram Trek I think its quite clear where the franchise is going
                                I hear what you're saying.. *puts on Evil Hat and gets into Jel's van*

Comment

Working...
                                X